Users

Frequent Posters

candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
U all can download an app called hum TV network on play store
And then u can watch live streaming anytime
I do the same

Really what was he trying to say to rana???
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Is there any way I can see the promo?... I stay in india..n here they don't air hum tv live

You can watch here but you need patience and wait till it goes to commercial break.

Originally posted by: Echofades

She does look familiar but can't recall the drama I might seen her in. I hardly pay attention to those two girls.

Currently she is in Aitraz
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I downloaded the app of hum tv..it dint come in the break... R they showing the promo frequently??...just now they showed the promo of mana ka gharana, preet na kariyo koi but not gul e rana..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Maybe you missed it. I saw alot of promos of recent and upcoming shows like Maya & Hamz new show and that lady Kiran Huq who's in all of Mikaal shows currently & Gul E Rana.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Maybe you missed it. I saw alot of promos of recent and upcoming shows like Maya & Hamz new show and that lady Kiran Huq who's in all of Mikaal shows currently & Gul E Rana.

Looks like I ll have to watch live again for some more time
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Finally saw the promo...it seems exciting but I cud not get the last scene...what was adeel trying to say..it seemed that this particular scene will take place after that scene in the bedroom with that girl...was adeel happy in the last scene of the promo?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Finally saw the promo...it seems exciting but I cud not get the last scene...what was adeel trying to say..it seemed that this particular scene will take place after that scene in the bedroom with that girl...was adeel happy in the last scene of the promo?

Waiting for the next episode seems so long. The promo had alot of unanswered questions.
1018283 thumbnail

Waiting for the next episode seems so long. The promo had alot of unanswered questions.

That's the only draw-back for me in regards to Pakistani serials; the waiting. Maybe I should work on my patience 😆

Btw, I was looking at your avi (gorgeous! 😳) and someone who doesn't know anything about the show, would think Adeel and Rana are totally in-love from that 😆
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

This is the beauty of the show...one can never predict what's gonna happen next.. It's keep us hooked to the show...
Adeel again managed to make me smile..just by seeing the last scene of the promo I cud guess that the episode n particularly this scene is gonna be entertaining... Feroze has put in a lot of effort.. He s totally into adeel...His best show till date..