Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Finally posting here, I started watching Gul E Rana a few weeks ago and became hooked instantly. I love this show, yes its flawed but I am loving Feroze and Sajal as Adeel and Rana. Last night's episode was probably the best one yet. Adeel has really fallen for Rana and wants her care and love, I felt bad for him when he asked why they couldn't speak like humans but he brought that on himself. Adeel needs to realize that he cannot forcefully marry someone, try to control their life and expect their friendship in return. Adeel really is not a bad guy, he just needed someone like Rana who can fight back and really show him what he is doing wrong in life. I do believe a redemption track is on the way, he will transform into the husband Rana can love and respect.

MANDY! im so glad youre here! i stil have to watch this weeks episode.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Good Lord I M ADDICTED TO FEROZE KHAN

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i saw that scene where adeel comes back to his room after talking to his dad...feroze n sajal were fabulous...the way adeel was asking what all rana said to his father n then he held his hair n she said taya abu n with such speed he left her n then saying "hum islamabad ja rhe hain"..rana said "lekin mujhe toh nhi jana tha"..n the way adeel said "lekin ab toh ja rhe hain "...that action he did with his hands...gosh im so much in love with adeel
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
guys i have a doubt..in the scene where adeel calls humna..does adeel say "beta theek ho"..after walekum assalam...i guess he did say that...omg he s so cute...he considers humna as his real kid sister
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
I'm thinking of compiling all adeel rana scenes till now
.but i dont know how to go about it..can anyone help me out plz
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^I don't think we should judge the precap. I think he is kicking that girl out seems like one his old Ex who came to see him otherwise if it was anything else he wouldn't be yelling at her.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't like that hair pulling scene at all honestly. He needs to chill with his temper!
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Adeel is concerned about his image infront of rana...cz he wants that rana should not think anything bad about him..rana matters to him a lot...that is y he was trying to talk to her n explain him the real thing n not what she said saw...I liked it how he said "how can u sleep rana..I'm talking to u"
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

I didn't like that hair pulling scene at all honestly. He needs to chill with his temper!

He s way to short tempered... He needs to cool down
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Someone plz help me with that scene of phone call to humna...did he say "beta theek ho"...