Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Echofades

Rana Bridal wear is so pretty that I wanted to get a better shot of it and I like Adeel wedding attire too. I like how the room is set up, How I wish they would have shown the Nikah ceremony. Man why are Pakistani drama so fast? I was disappointed in DeD there wasn't a proper wedding for Wali & Farah.

Im gonna get so depressed when gul e rana ends...I'm addicted to adeel n rana...Jaldi jaldi se cute love story start kr do writers plz..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

The one thing I look forward to is Rana standing up for herself. Since the beginning she didn't act like a typical heroine.

Another thing I'm looking forward to is Adeel's redemption.
I've felt that quite a few dramas didn't get it right and all of a sudden the girl forgives her husband and I'm like wt*. I felt cheated by those dramas.

What I want to see is Rana and Adeel separated for a while so that Adeel can really think about what he has done and find himself. Then him finding Rana and showing her the new him, one that she could fall in love with.

This will come through because Rana & Adeel will have a separation track. Rana will left to Lahore to get some peace
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

This will come through because Rana & Adeel will have a separation track. Rana will left to Lahore to get some peace

Oh no..
So during this time will adeel realise his love for rana??
I hope he starts missing her n realising her importance in his life
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Maybe, It have to be that so how else would they separated? I think that is when Adeel will start seeing Rana everywhere.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Maybe, It have to be that so how else would they separated? I think that is when Adeel will start seeing Rana everywhere.

But the separation track should not last too long...I'm eagerly waiting for the ost scenes...the mausam kitna acha jo rha hai scene...the bridge scene...the scene where adeel scares rana n then laughs n teases her...

Basically I want to see how their relation develops n how rana falls in love with him n how adeel reforms n proves to b the ideal humsafar for rana
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In the ost they showing Rana leaving the house and Maria is there as well. Is Maria going to change and help Adeel or will she planning a way to get married to Adeel?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

In the ost they showing Rana leaving the house and Maria is there as well. Is Maria going to change and help Adeel or will she planning a way to get married to Adeel?

No Maria and Adeel wouldn't get married.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

No Maria and Adeel wouldn't get married.

Thank god...can't see adeel with anyone other than rana
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^I know watching that scene of that last week give me the chills and that OST scene of them taking selfie together 🤢😡
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank god Adeel and Maria won't get married! That was my biggest worry after watching the scenes from the OST