Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
^I like the red and yellow outfits she wear in today's episode.
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea she really looked lovely in the red dress...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
She also look nice in the blue outfit. I like her in colorful clothes the most.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Look at her expressions 😆
1018283 thumbnail
Hello, guys 😳 So, I've been watching the show from (almost) the start and just recently caught up with all the episodes (as I stopped watching in-between). I am liking it, so far. Not yet loving it but... that might still come 😆 I am especially liking Rana though, I don't know what to think about Adeel, yet 😛

As for the precap, it does look a bit suspicious but I doubt it is what it, apparently, looks like. Seems as if the girl came to the house (might have broken in) which annoyed Adeel and she didn't get why he was annoyed. And Adeel was trying to get her out by force (probably because she wouldn't leave) hence, her "chodo". Let's see whether Rana will misunderstand the situation- which is most likely 😒

Adeel is arrogant and all that, but he's not a rapist and neither does he need to force himself on anyone: the girls literally throw themselves at him apart from Rana- and he never really tried to force himself on her, did he?

Anyway, the show is good, so far 👍🏼 And there is a novel the show is based on? What's it called and by whom was it written?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
The novel is call "Hasti ka ahang" by Samra Bukhari.
candyblossom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amina-Zahra

Hello, guys 😳 So, I've been watching the show from (almost) the start and just recently caught up with all the episodes (as I stopped watching in-between). I am liking it, so far. Not yet loving it but... that might still come 😆 I am especially liking Rana though, I don't know what to think about Adeel, yet 😛

As for the precap, it does look a bit suspicious but I doubt it is what it, apparently, looks like. Seems as if the girl came to the house (might have broken in) which annoyed Adeel and she didn't get why he was annoyed. And Adeel was trying to get her out by force (probably because she wouldn't leave) hence, her "chodo". Let's see whether Rana will misunderstand the situation- which is most likely 😒

Adeel is arrogant and all that, but he's not a rapist and neither does he need to force himself on anyone: the girls literally throw themselves at him apart from Rana- and he never really tried to force himself on her, did he?

Anyway, the show is good, so far 👍🏼 And there is a novel the show is based on? What's it called and by whom was it written?

I completely agree and predict the same! Adeel never needs to force himself on anyone as girls r already behind him...I rather think hr got angry that the girl came alone to his home n was probably scaring her...definitely! He was wanting her to go n was playing tricks...bcz he doesn't need to force himself on anyone!

Even hum TV promo will show the same to confuse us but it is just a misleading promo..

If anyone has read the novel like me I wanted to ask them a question..the scene where adeel comes back home after his friends party and his mood is fresh in murree..does he force himself on rana as he does hold her hands and makes her helpless...IF ANYONE WHO HAS READ THE NOVEL like me can solve my query?
Edited by candyblossom - 8 years ago
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I saw the whole episode again...saw it from a different perspective
The starting scene where adeel said that ppl die in youth also o knew that he wudnt do anything to rana...it was to scare her so that she comes to muree with him...I din't like the way he blamed rana..on the other hand he freely roams around with Maria

Adeel hated it when rana took asher's name in sleep..ya n he was hurt too

The morning scene he wanted rana to react to talk to him..it irks him when she is oblivious to his presence.. He wants rana to give him attention

He asked maria to pack his back to make rana jealous.. I'm sure he wud have loved rana packing his bag

Rana acted smart with adeel n adeel played the same game on her..I don't blame rana for doing this cz adeel himself has forced her to do this..but adeel is way to smart

I loved the scene where he asked rana to pack her bags as they r going to Islamabad... Rana's reaction was so cute..

Yup I noticed that slight smile on adeel's face when rana smiled at him...it was hard for him to go without rana..

Ok I shouldn't be saying this but the wat adeel faked his illness infront of his dad n the way he blowed a whistle after that was epic...feroze's expressions r just awesome

His line "I need u rana" seemed genuine to me..his ego always comes in his way n he really needs to work on that...he is unable to control his anger..

I liked the scene where he said that not driver but adeel kamal himself will go to get rana from airport... He was super happy to know that his wife is coming to stay with him

Now I'm looking forward to the coming scenes..atleast for a few days there won't be any maria...I hope adeel n rana try to understand each other n contribute to their relation
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyblossom

I completely agree and predict the same! Adeel never needs to force himself on anyone as girls r already behind him...I rather think hr got angry that the girl came alone to his home n was probably scaring her...definitely! He was wanting her to go n was playing tricks...bcz he doesn't need to force himself on anyone!

Even hum TV promo will show the same to confuse us but it is just a misleading promo..

If anyone has read the novel like me I wanted to ask them a question..the scene where adeel comes back home after his friends party and his mood is fresh in murree..does he force himself on rana as he does hold her hands and makes her helpless...IF ANYONE WHO HAS READ THE NOVEL like me can solve my query?

Did Rana also went to the party with him or not?
candyblossom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

Did Rana also went to the party with him or not?

Well it was a scene in the novel where adeel goes to a party of his friend in murree leaving rana alone(with servant and guards) but she let's the maid go to quarter and after that at night she feels scared n calls adeel while being scared...adeel tells her angrily that I TOLD U I WILL BE LATE which makes rana regret why she even called and she sleeps but after some time the bell rings and she opens the door...
Adeel is there..it is shown he is in a very fresh mood and tries to show concern why rana called
Then he tries to come a lot more close to her but rana tries to put his hands away by claiming that she was asleep which makes adeel furious...as a result he holds both of her hands making her helpless and says: tumhe pata hai na..aik nahi chalti tumhare...

And then its left...I guess he raped her after that or was forcing her...but someone who has read the novel with me can help me explain too plz