Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I did overact on the precap but after thinking about how misleading today epi precap and promo was. I decided to just wait and watch!
Adeel is doing majority of things to piss Rana off. Rana herself is playing him at his own games, he is using Maria to make her jealous, he is faking his illness to get her attention.

He is taking about doing bad things to Ashar just to scared Rana. What I understand about Adeel today is he is a playboy and all but he's a total idiot at the sametime too, he also have an innocent side.

I don't think he will murder or rapist. After watching the precap again I fell he is just kicking her out because he was saying "Chalo" So that is another confusing precap there and that girl doesn't seems to be a important character so I'm least worried about her.
Im pretty sure its a misleading precap!
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I have mixed feelings about the episode. I don't like how Adeel is getting more psychotic by the minute, and doing anything and everything to make sure Rana doesn't get what she wants. Sometimes it seems like a childish one-upmanship, and at others it feels like a more sinister obsession.
The thing I really like about Rana is that she is so resilient in the face of a very hopeless situation (at least from her current perspective). She's in a marriage she didn't want, with a husband who is obsessive to the point of psychotic, who tries to stop her from doing anything she expresses any interest in. She gets no support from her mother, her sister thinks Adeel is wonderful, her mother in law is powerless and her father in law never sees Adeel's worst side. And yet she doesn't let it phase her, doesn't sink into hopelessness and depression, but keeps trying to find ways around him so that she can live her life the way she wants to. And she gives back as good as she gets.

The precap felt like it was some despo ex of Adeel's who decided to show up at Murree to get him back or something. And I felt that there was genuine trouble on Adeel's face when Rana walks in, like he's thinking, shit, now what am I going to do? But given what we've seen of Adeel so far, maybe I'm wrong about his reaction..
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

I did overact on the precap but after thinking about how misleading today epi precap and promo was. I decided to just wait and watch!

Adeel is doing majority of things to piss Rana off. Rana herself is playing him at his own games, he is using Maria to make her jealous, he is faking his illness to get her attention.

He is taking about doing bad things to Ashar just to scared Rana. What I understand about Adeel today is he is a playboy and all but he's a total idiot at the sametime too, he also have an innocent side.

I don't think he will murder or rapist. After watching the precap again I fell he is just kicking her out because he was saying "Chalo" So that is another confusing precap there and that girl doesn't seems to be a important character so I'm least worried about her.

Yes u r right...superb analysis...
Even I think I overreacted seeing the episode n the precap...

We should not go by the precap...they r misleading

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Adeel asked maria to pack his bag...did he actually not like the way rana packed his bag or was it just to make rana jealous?
N that scene where he faked his headache..was it to trouble rana or maybe that she takes care of him n feels concerned for him..he really wanted rana to give him a head massage?
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I HV a strong feeling that rana will misunderstand him!
He said 'chalo' at the end... And after rana coming his expressions changed

I guess he wanted to teach a lesson to that girl...and was scaring her or she is her ex gf..what do u guyz think??

Adeel somewhere does love rana..the way he is calling her in murree..and thinking abt her...n that song he sang xD

And then there was another scene in the precap ..rana and adeel
Last time the medicine scene(which was shown bfr shooting ashar scene) came after that scene...so maybe this scene even comes AFTER the unknown girl scene
What do u guyz predict he was saying to rana?

I am pretty sure the promo is misleading us as I saw it several times...he said chalo at the end..

Ur views?
Edited by candyblossom - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
After he leave and she smiled at him. The way he was looking at her is the expression of a man in love, for the first time ever he looked at her like that, he is slowly falling for her. He is doing all these things to get her attention, him asking Maria to pack his bag not that he didn't liked Rana packing but he used Maria to make her jealous. I saw new side of Adeel today after rewatching the episode and how much he's attached to her and wants her attention.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

After he leave and she smiled at him. The way he was looking at her is the expression of a man in love, for the first time ever he looked at her like that, he is slowly falling for her. He is doing all these things to get her attention, him asking Maria to pack his bag not that he didn't liked Rana packing but he used Maria to make her jealous. I saw new side of Adeel today after rewatching the episode and how much he's attached to her and wants her attention.

I ll watch the episode again now...to have a close look at the expressions... Can u tell me in what all scenes u felt that adeel is falling in love with rana..I ll see them first :)
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Watch the good bye scene after he left for Islambad. That was such a cute scene :) and when he's there he keep thinking about him.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Adeel himself is unaware of his feelings for rana...I cudnt get it y he faked a headache... So that rana cud give him a head massage.. But y?...n his seeing " mujhe tumhari zaroorat hai"