Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
^I honestly don't think Adeel is a rapist at all the actual scene might not be as bad as the precap. I think we should chill and just wait & watch. I remember seeing a misleading promo for another Humtv show last year I used to watch "ST" And everyone jump to conclusion so that's why I fell the promo is misleading and wouldn't be as bad as it look.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
maybe that girl is one of adeel's gf and he is just showing her way out...🤔
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
That could be it too. I am not that worried about this girl she seems like a random chick here for 1 episodes only, not a very important character nor she fit anywhere in Adeel and Rana story. She is just throw in to make Rana MU Adeel and his character.
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i saw the promo several times and then observed that adeel was saying CHALO at the end...as if he is kicking her out n just scaring her...ranas entry makes him shocked.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
The waiting for next episode is killing me now.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
This scene was actually so cute. She smiled at him and he smiled back :)

Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Go Rana!!!!!!!!!!! 👏🥳
I loved what she did today. It was quite funny to see their back and forth.
I was laughing when Adeel fake cried on the phone to his dad that he's ill. I was telling my mum that he sounded like a child when he said that he wanted Rana.

I can't wait for the next episode. It's getting more interesting now

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This episode clearly shows that we should never predict again about upcoming scenes based on the precaps! We just spent a whole week making assumptions based on the precap and none of them came true!! 🤣 🤣

First the medicine scene, we thought maybe Rana wasn't well but in the actual scene it was Adeel pretending he had a headache 😆

Second scene (funniest one 🤣) we all assumed Adeel shot Ashar or threatened him but the scene turned out to be a DREAM! Lmao 🤣

And finally the scene where Adeel talks to Rana on the phone I thought maybe he was drunk but turns out he was just being sarcastic.. Still didn't really like that scene, the way Feroze was talking did really make him look drunk, his acting wasn't great there.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
I loved the way Rana gave it back to Adeel.. She played him at his own game!! Loved her one liners. Don't know exact dialogues but I totally cracked up on this scene, When he said will you be upset if I die in your dream too and she didnt answer and he said why don't you answer me or something and she said, its better your don't listen to my answer because you won't like what you hear 🤣

And when he said something like can we not fight like animals and she said when you turn human we will talk then 🤣 ahh loved the kickass dialogues
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
I didn't like the precap at all but I don't think I want to make any assumptions just yet.