Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Scene doesn't seem bad but in the bedroom is cringeworthy.
Edited by Echofades - 8 years ago
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Dint like even one scene in today's episode.. I'm just not liking it..where r they proceeding..I thought muree track wud be a romantic cute one but after seeing the precap I'm super depressed...
I had so many expectations from today's episode...even that medicine scene turned out to b depressing...

I wish I cud read the novel..maybe that was better than the show
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: candyblossom

Did adeel rape that girl???

What is it all???

nah. i dont think so
if adeel will do anything like that, no chance rana will live with him at any cost
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Today episode was depressing as hell. Even the precap made me numb, I don't think he rape that girl at all but still :/ Adeel is looking very bad.
I think we should wait and watch and not judge that precap though! Its the OST scenes that is giving hope.
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah but why is adeel doing this? Forcing a girl...in the drama its shown girls are behind him n he ignores them
Why is he doing this???
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Dint like even one scene in today's episode.. I'm just not liking it..where r they proceeding..I thought muree track wud be a romantic cute one but after seeing the precap I'm super depressed...

I had so many expectations from today's episode...even that medicine scene turned out to b depressing...

I wish I cud read the novel..maybe that was better than the show

The muree track just started. I saw that girl in the OST with Adeel abusing. If only that selfie scene with Maria would air today too and get this over with, not liking how Adeel is using her now. Maria is stupid as hell.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Episode 9 was so much better than today's episode.. I din't understand what they wanted to show...the story did not proceed anywhere...
N i never expected this kind of behaviour towards rana what adeel showed today n also rana shouldn't have done that drama in front of taya abu's nor should have adeel done the drama of not being well...

Where has his liking his obsession his subconscious love for rana gone?

N what was the need of showing that girl in the precap...more n more misunderstandings... First rana will misunderstand adeel then adeel will misunderstand her...I thought the show was about how rana n adeel fall in love n how adeel reforms himself...
Last episode had so many favourite scenes but today there was none except the muree's beauty..

Adeel himself is confused as to what he wants from rana..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Now how I wish I started this show when its over atleast I wouldn't be so frustrated.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

The muree track just started. I saw that girl in the OST with Adeel abusing. If only that selfie scene with Maria would air today too and get this over with, not liking how Adeel is using her now. Maria is stupid as hell.

Can u give me the ost time where the girl is shown..I'm really feeling disappointed.. I waited for one week in the hope that they ll show some cute rana adeel scenes..maybe a start of the love story but it just got worse..

Maybe the girl was faking or something.. Was there any such girl in the novel...first this girl n then maria will come...when will they show.

I'm feeling very bad..I had such high hopes from today's episode
I dont think adeel will do anything bad
maybe hes just acting