Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

Am I the only one who thinks Adeel isn't in love with Rana nor does he care for her?

The concern he does show is more like him saying to Rana "look I'm doing something nice for you, appreciate it."
Just because he acts all nice to Rana's mum and sister doesn't excuse his behaviour to Rana and other girls.
Right now she is his zid, an object, someone who he thinks he now owns. I don't think there is any love even deep inside of him.

Ofcourse hes not in love
i think we all know that :P
the story is about how he transforms into a good person and then he will fall in love with her

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I think they did extend some episodes for a pakistani drama, can't remember which one it was but I think it was Shukk

Humsafar as well and i think DeD too because wasnt that originally 30 episodes?
Edited by HeavenlyBliss. - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

It's actually very rare for them to do so because all the episodes are already shot before hand before it goes live. They dont shoot as the episodes go along..

Exactly, i like that too, otherwise the essence of the show diminishes.

Thats not true, for a lot of shows they continue shooting while the show is on air. They did the same for Alvida

Originally posted by: Echofades

Bheegi Palkein is decent at the moment. I watch that one.

its slow as hell :(

Yeah they do. Last week promo came out Thursday.

Last weeks promo came out on Tuesday man or maybe it was Monday. This weeks one still ahsnt come. :S
But theyve been showing sangats new promo since Sunday so GeR should be out by now or maybe there isnt any promo for this week!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Shows like BM are only meant for a selective viewers. It was Faysal who keep me hooked with his powerful acting otherwise the show was too complicated for me. The abuse and the rape was a huge turn off I would have stop watching right away after the wedding episode but Faysal played Bashar so well that I can't help but be impressed.

Exactly! Faisal is the only I continued watching it
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Humsafar as well and i think DeD too because wasnt that originally 30 episodes?

Hmm not sure about these ones. I think they didn't shoot any extra episodes for DeD, it was just editing that made them stretch the episodes
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think they ll extend gul e rana
..they have already got over with the shoot I guess
Yeah they did it for TRPs!
Humsafars last scene they shot like a day before the episode
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I fell shooting is over already. Maybe they might add extra scenes that they plan to delete from the show to extend the episode because sometimes shows comes with deleted scenes too.