..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
LOL and the fact that she said so calmly too was pretty funny
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

Am I the only one who thinks Adeel isn't in love with Rana nor does he care for her?

The concern he does show is more like him saying to Rana "look I'm doing something nice for you, appreciate it."
Just because he acts all nice to Rana's mum and sister doesn't excuse his behaviour to Rana and other girls.
Right now she is his zid, an object, someone who he thinks he now owns. I don't think there is any love even deep inside of him.

In my opinion I think adeel is in love with rana n he does care for her...there r many instances to show this

1.at the breakfast table he wanted rana to sit next to him..n was hurt when he saw maria sitting next to him..if his only aim was to fulfill his zid of marrying rana then he wud not have cared who's sitting next to him...

2. He genuinely cares for muneera n humna...all adeel n humna scenes r so cute..n so genuine

3.when adeel came back home n asked rana if she's upset was genuine...His dialog 'kya hua tum theek ho' shows his concern for her..but the moment he saw asher his ego took over n he was back to his usual way

4.he talked sweetly to sanam to make rana jealous he wanted rana to be concerned for him n get jealous when she sees him with other girls just like he loses his cool when he sees rana with Asher or zafri

I agree there r a no. Of flaws in adeel..but then there is a nicer side to him too...he doesn't want bad for anyone.. If his only zid was to marry rana n make her his wife then he wud not make attempts to talk to her..to complement her..

He roams around rana all the time...he is the center of his world... In the precap also he was concerned about rana's health...His love is blinded by his ego...though we do getting see glimpses of his love for rana.. But still there is a long way to go..

Its only rana rana n only rana in his heart... N no one else...he is not able to realise his real feelings for rana... N when he will realise then he ll prove to be the best life partner for her..
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

Am I the only one who thinks Adeel isn't in love with Rana nor does he care for her?

The concern he does show is more like him saying to Rana "look I'm doing something nice for you, appreciate it."
Just because he acts all nice to Rana's mum and sister doesn't excuse his behaviour to Rana and other girls.
Right now she is his zid, an object, someone who he thinks he now owns. I don't think there is any love even deep inside of him.

I think the same. I don't think he's in love with her either. Like you said, he sees her as an object to possess, a challenge. I think he does respect her in his own twisted way, but love, nope.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Just caught up with this show to see what the hype was about.
And I find this show trying to copy Bashar Momin at many points, but IMO it fails, because fundamentally, Bashar & Adeel are very different. I really enjoyed Bashar & Rudaba's love story, but I don't think I am quite enjoying Adeel & Rana's story.
Also BM had more engaging & interesting characters apart from the leads. So yeah I prefer BM over this show any day. I am probably in the minority, or maybe the only one who is watching this show hoping that Rana & Adeel won't end up together. I am pretty sure that won't happen though & Rana would probably end up loving Adeel.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

And I find this show trying to copy Bashar Momin at many points, but IMO it fails, because fundamentally, Bashar & Adeel are very different. I really enjoyed Bashar & Rudaba's love story, but I don't think I am quite enjoying Adeel & Rana's story.
Also BM had more engaging & interesting characters apart from the leads. So yeah I prefer BM over this show any day. I am probably in the minority, or maybe the only one who is watching this show hoping that Rana & Adeel won't end up together. I am pretty sure that won't happen though & Rana would probably end up loving Adeel.

Yup it's a happy ending for sure..rana will fall for adeel n adeel will reform n realise rana's value in his life..
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Thats a different perspective, I didnt catch the similarities. Watching the new episode, im going to see if i catch some similarities.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Bashar momin n gul e rana r not on same lines...bashar was harsh, had a past criminal record n a really depressing past...His mother was sole reason y he became bashar momin...
Adeel on the other hand is a spoilt brat who wants that his zid should be fulfilled at any cost...also adeel is.more fun loving..n not serious like bashar...bashar was cruel to the core..well even adeel has done things to rana which I disapprove... In BM rudaba was shown as a bechari.. N after marriage never objected to any of bashar's harsh behaviour where as rana is a fighter...there r tym when she feels weak but she never shows it to adeel...she gives tit for tat to adeel...she s not bechari...

Also in BM there were other characters which had crucial roles to play whereas gul e rana the focus is on the journey of leads...

I hated it when bashar asked rudaba to give him his haq...
Whereas adeel I'm sure didn't have any physical relation with rana on their wedding night..

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

Thats a different perspective, I didnt catch the similarities. Watching the new episode, im going to see if i catch some similarities.

I am bad at explaining but I'll try.

Adeel & Bashar are definitely very different people at their core, but yet I feel the show trying to re-create a Bashar in Adeel, despite their fundamental differences. Bashar had a painful childhood & was forced to grow up at a very young age. Thus he was very harsh with people whereas Adeel seems to have more of a dysfunctional family rather than tormented childhood. Bashar was forced to become arrogant because of the big lesson he learnt in his life quite unlike Adeel who just enjoys the chase & the idea of people worshipping him. Despite these kind of differences, Adeel has a similar kind of arrogance, & attitude like Bashar. He's not as classy though, haha.

What I find most similar or see traces of BM in this show is the little incidents between the leads. In both instances, Rudaba & Rana came to live in the male lead's house after loosing their fathers. We got the first hint of Bashar's attraction towards Rudaba when she kinda shrugged his hand off, which is similar in the show. Then Buland's entry which piqued Bashar's jealousy, similar here with Maria's brother who showed interest in Rana causing Adeel to get jealous & speed things up. Bashar used manipulation to get married to Rudaba by staging the drama of that night when she hugged him & even Adeel got married similarly (though of course Adeel's actions were unintentional). The way Adeel complements Rana about little things or just lights up around Rana was pretty similar to the way Bashar looked at Rudaba initially.

I can see why many might not see the similarities, because the female leads in both the shows react quite differently to the way they were treated. Rudaba was more of an adjustable kind of person, whereas Rana is not. And also Bashar used more of his brain to manipulate Rudaba & family, unlike Adeel who simply enjoys teasing Rana rather than really engaging in big games to get what he wants.

I hope I made sense.
576281 thumbnail
The comparison is interesting, even if I don't necessarily agree with it...Bashar is a true beast...Adeel, even with all his shenanigans, is far from being a beast...For one, if it was Bashar in Adeel's place, by now Rana would've either been dead or forcefully humbled...:(

Also BM is a very matured,disturbing, adult type of drama whereas GER is just another candyfloss version of 'beauty and the beast'...

So they are fundamentally two dramas from two different genres which basically draw their inspiration from 'beauty and the beast'(which most of the desi dramas do, these days)

Originally posted by: Echofades

Do they extend episodes in Pakistani shows if a show is doing really well?

theyll extend like 1 or 2...not like indian shows lol