Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

LAWL!πŸ˜† I concur! There was just something about the character, or even the way Faisal acted that was conveyed on the screen so realistically and beautifully. Now a lot of actors are trying to do the beard and the haircut in dramas and Im like err no. LOL not working broπŸ˜†

OMG so true man. Even tho I did love that he was changing for the better, but the beard could have stayed. But i guess the beard symbolized and made him look a lot more fierce than he did without it hence the shareef face that came out.

My only issue with the show was that there wasnt a longer redemption track, other than a beautifully scripted show.

Longer? Arre there was no redemption track whatsoever...God forbid, if the media did not approach Rudaba and if he did not hear her speaking in his favor, and then if Buland did not go to him and tell him about his meetings with Rudaba, I doubt he would've been able to risk trusting her...Even when he knew he was doing all the wrong things to her, he not once went to her and asked for her forgiveness...Its only after the raid and then her standing by him like a rock, did he come around...So yes, I do have that disappointment in me about that character...But I decided to take it as just a show about Bashar and how beautifully Faisal played it...Everything else can be argued about but not these two!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Beauty the Beast was amazing. Belle fall for the beast without knowing he is an handsome man who got crused because he was a spoiled brat who cares for no one but himself. It was the beast who she fall in love with not the other handsome man.
My favorite Disney movie actually. It was a beautifully told love story.
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

Bheegi Palkein is decent at the moment. I watch that one.

What? Its him in BP? I couldn't recognize him at all...I did watch BP here and there(before watching BM) but there was some poker faced guy acting as her husband and then some other guy in the OST...*runs off to check out the latest epi of BP*
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Shows like BM are only meant for a selective viewers. It was Faysal who keep me hooked with his powerful acting otherwise the show was too complicated for me. The abuse and the rape was a huge turn off I would have stop watching right away after the wedding episode but Faysal played Bashar so well that I can't help but be impressed.
576281 thumbnail

Beauty the Beast was amazing. Belle fall for the beast without knowing he is an handsome man who got crused because he was a spoiled brat who cares for no one but himself. It was the beast who she fall in love with not the other handsome man.

My favorite Disney movie actually. It was a beautifully told love story.

Tell me about it...

Such a beautiful love story and boy the entire Mills and boons industry would've been non-existent if Beauty and Beast never happened...πŸ˜†...It is the basis of most of the love stories to this day...

Oh there is something about that beast that we all fell in love with, not just Belle...I wasn't kidding when I said I cried after the beast died...I really felt so bad that that my beast is no more...πŸ˜†
576281 thumbnail

Shows like BM are only meant for a selective viewers. It was Faysal who keep me hooked with his powerful acting otherwise the show was too complicated for me. The abuse and the rape was a huge turn off I would have stop watching right away after the wedding episode but Faysal played Bashar so well that I can't help but be impressed.

Same here...Faisal and the way Bashar's character was written and his back story were the only things that kept me going...Otherwise, its not the kind of show that I would like to watch on a regular day...:)...But are you sure its called 'rape'? Because she was consenting even though reluctantly, no? The way she played a door mat to him, it worked in the end for her and mainly to him, but argghh and ewww...These are the things that turn my stomach inside out......The show is not really for the fainthearted...Whereas Gul-E-Rana so far is a very light watch with very few disturbing elements...Lets hope it stays this way and get our Adeel out of his own mess with little damage...πŸ˜†
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Gul E Rana is a strong woman is one the reason I am watching too otherwise I wouldn't be watching if the heroine is a bechari woman as I had enough of them already. I like my heroine with a "Spin"
Edited by Echofades - 8 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Longer? Arre there was no redemption track whatsoever...God forbid, if the media did not approach Rudaba and if he did not hear her speaking in his favor, and then if Buland did not go to him and tell him about his meetings with Rudaba, I doubt he would've been able to risk trusting her...Even when he knew he was doing all the wrong things to her, he not once went to her and asked for her forgiveness...Its only after the raid and then her standing by him like a rock, did he come around...So yes, I do have that disappointment in me about that character...But I decided to take it as just a show about Bashar and how beautifully Faisal played it...Everything else can be argued about but not these two!

LOL true there wasnt anyπŸ˜†. i was just being nice.

IF they gave us a redemption track it would have been the perfect show.

There were faults, obviously, but i just felt like Faisal killed it more than any other actor, like the girl, actress, who played his wife, her acting was okay man, she could have done better IMO atleast.

Anywho, it was a good story, The Good won at the end.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Gul E Rana is a strong woman is one the reason I am watching too otherwise I wouldn't be watching if the heroine is a bechari woman as I had enough of them already. I like my heroine with a "Spain"

Rana is still pretty calm after all that Adeel is doing. We might get an explosive reaction from Rana when they go to Muree which would be splendid man.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
The precap when she told him to go to hell had me in a split. Man got owned lol...