Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Promo should be out tomorrow or Thursday.
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

Am I the only one who thinks Adeel isn't in love with Rana nor does he care for her?

The concern he does show is more like him saying to Rana "look I'm doing something nice for you, appreciate it."
Just because he acts all nice to Rana's mum and sister doesn't excuse his behaviour to Rana and other girls.
Right now she is his zid, an object, someone who he thinks he now owns. I don't think there is any love even deep inside of him.

No you are not the only one...And I think even Adeel believes so too...As far as he is concerned Rana is just another thing that he likes to acquire...But I think subconsciously he already fell for her and that is why he is not leaving any stone un turned to keep her on his side...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I've always loved Faisal Qureshi but after watching his performance recently in Bashir Momin I know hands down that he is a TERRIFIC actor! He totally won me over! Definitely one of the best actors as he is very versatile.

The best actor on TV currently hands down!
He just needs better scrips.
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

LOL really? I was never a fan, but he definitely killed it in Bashar Momin. One of his best shows, I mean he is doing shows rn too but idk its not the same. No other role ever suited him this much.

I felt the haircut, beard and clothes made him look so much better too.

He should have kept the beard, but in the end when he shaved it and came, cause he was shareef than i was like DAMMITπŸ˜†

After absolutely loving him in BM I went ahead and checked out FQ in some other dramas and you are right...He doesn't come even close to what he did in BM...I think its like a performance of a lifetime which is hard to beat even by that very actor...

And you are right...His shareef wala face is like 'whaaat'... I remember crying when I saw that the beast died in the 'beauty and the beast'...I was so upset that I didn't even notice the handsome prince that got manifested in the beast's place...I was like 'Pleeeze...GO AWAY and get my beast back!' πŸ˜†
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

The best actor on TV currently hands down!

He just needs better scrips.

True that...When I checked out some of his other dramas,I couldn't believe how the same actor with such powerful acting chose such dramas...
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

Promo should be out tomorrow or Thursday.

Ohh OK thanks..actually sometimes they make promos quickly too like of sangat n they even made of tumhare siwa so gul e rana is next...maybe today they release it!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

True that...When I checked out some of his other dramas,I couldn't believe how the same actor with such powerful acting chose such dramas...

Bheegi Palkein is decent at the moment. I watch that one.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyblossom

Ohh OK thanks..actually sometimes they make promos quickly too like of sangat n they even made of tumhare siwa so gul e rana is next...maybe today they release it!

Yeah they do. Last week promo came out Thursday.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

I agree completely. For once a girl hasn't acted like all the other girls have. By marrying her he has a hold over her now. Like he said in a previous episode he could easily grow bored of her and divorce her.
While he's out with other girls, when he comes home he expects a submissive wife but instead he gets a feisty wife who won't take his shit.

Rana is a mystery to him and after marrying her he must have thought that she would soon succumb to him but she hasn't.
The only time he will start to feel some concern or love towards Rana will be when she looks after him after his accident.

He's starting to become emotionally abusive and I really hope Rana doesn't break.
A certain amount of possessiveness is what a few of us like to see in shows but Adeel's possessiveness is borderline abusive. He's basically one by one isolating her from her family. Her khala, her cousins, her mother and her thai abu. If she ever had to complain to anyone in the family maybe Adeel's step mother would believe her because she knows what Adeel is like

Now by going to Murree he will finally have her where he wants, with no one to save her, for him to do anything to her.

I'm looking forward to their scenes during the redemption track and after but right now all I look forward to is Rana's amazing comebacks πŸ˜†

EXACTLY. He thought that Rana was a simple challenge for him, which he thought would be easily solved however Rana giving him equal shit back throws him off his game every damn time.

He believes that every girl is driven by his charm, which has been happening most of his life but it changed when he met Rana. I also thought, when he said he wanted to marry her, that he thought that she was pretending to hate him just to get his attention but he was so wrong.

Even though he did succeed in affecting her negatively, and not in the manner he desired, he is going to get an explosive reaction from Rana sooner or later. And I feel like that reaction is going to occur in Murree right before his accident.

Im just excited to see how he redeems himself and begs forgiveness, cause his ass better beg. πŸ˜†

He treats her like an object, which is acceptable to other girls like Maria and Laila but not to Rana because she has self respect and dignity, just like him she does not like her ego being hurt or disrespected.
Edited by ..Zainab.. - 8 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

After absolutely loving him in BM I went ahead and checked out FQ in some other dramas and you are right...He doesn't come even close to what he did in BM...I think its like a performance of a lifetime which is hard to beat even by that very actor...

And you are right...His shareef wala face is like 'whaaat'... I remember crying when I saw that the beast died in the 'beauty and the beast'...I was so upset that I didn't even notice the handsome prince that got manifested in the beast's place...I was like 'Pleeeze...GO AWAY and get my beast back!' πŸ˜†

LAWL!πŸ˜† I concur! There was just something about the character, or even the way Faisal acted that was conveyed on the screen so realistically and beautifully. Now a lot of actors are trying to do the beard and the haircut in dramas and Im like err no. LOL not working broπŸ˜†

OMG so true man. Even tho I did love that he was changing for the better, but the beard could have stayed. But i guess the beard symbolized and made him look a lot more fierce than he did without it hence the shareef face that came out.

My only issue with the show was that there wasnt a longer redemption track, other than a beautifully scripted show.