Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Echofades

I want to see Adeel taking care of Rana while she's ill. It would be nice if we see that tender side of him.

Me too...according to the precap I guess initially he must have asked rana to have medicine in a concerned way but she wud have said something to him n there adeel lost his cool..
N thus the dialog "yeh rakhi dawai chai aur pani bhi..ja rha hun main"
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Me too...according to the precap I guess initially he must have asked rana to have medicine in a concerned way but she wud have said something to him n there adeel lost his cool..
N thus the dialog "yeh rakhi dawai chai aur pani bhi..ja rha hun main"

Yes, he is asking her to take her medicine out of concern but he trend to show it in a harsh way.
576281 thumbnail
OMG guys, I watched Bashar Momin out of curiosity after reading about it here...Talk about getting confused between the actor and the character...I am very sure I hated the character but the actor put in such a stellar performance that I couldn't but look out for him through out the drama...I loved his performance so much that I skimmed through the entire drama and watched all the scenes that involved him...So far of what we have seen of Adeel, he doesn't even tough Bashar in terms of being a beast, but I think I love Bashar more than Adeel...(though I cannot forgive him for his behavior and for what he has done to Rudaba)...All kudos to the actor and the writer who wrote the character because I checked out Faisal in other dramas after this and his performance didn't even touch what he did in BM...
Sorry for gushing about some other drama here, but I thought some relevance is there in terms of Adeel being compared to the beast of Beauty and the Beast!
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

OMG guys, I watched Bashar Momin out of curiosity after reading about it here...Talk about getting confused between the actor and the character...I am very sure I hated the character but the actor put in such a stellar performance that I couldn't but look out for him through out the drama...I loved his performance so much that I skimmed through the entire drama and watched all the scenes that involved him...So far of what we have seen of Adeel, he doesn't even tough Bashar in terms of being a beast, but I think I love Bashar more than Adeel...(though I cannot forgive him for his behavior and for what he has done to Rudaba)...All kudos to the actor and the writer who wrote the character because I checked out Faisal in other dramas after this and his performance didn't even touch what he did in BM...

Sorry for gushing about some other drama here, but I thought some relevance is there in terms of Adeel being compared to the beast of Beauty and the Beast!

BM might be flawed in many ways but I loved that show only because of Faysal Qureshi's performance. I loved the chemistry between Bashar ansd Rudaba too.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Do they extend episodes in Pakistani shows if a show is doing really well?
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

BM might be flawed in many ways but I loved that show only because of Faysal Qureshi's performance. I loved the chemistry between Bashar ansd Rudaba too.

I would have really loved to discuss more about BM...Wonder where I was when that drama aired given that that it aired only last year(2014)...Chemistry between the lead characters is great but her acting paled out in comparison to Faisal's and even the other actors put in such brilliant performances that the lead actress could hardly match up...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I only loved Faysal acting in BM I am not a big fan of the leads chemistry but Faysal was brilliant in that show. He is a powerful actor, the best actor in the industry today. I just wish his choices were better. I haven't been liking any of his recent shows. (Tolerating BP)
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Am I the only one who thinks Adeel isn't in love with Rana nor does he care for her?
The concern he does show is more like him saying to Rana "look I'm doing something nice for you, appreciate it."
Just because he acts all nice to Rana's mum and sister doesn't excuse his behaviour to Rana and other girls.
Right now she is his zid, an object, someone who he thinks he now owns. I don't think there is any love even deep inside of him.

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

Do they extend episodes in Pakistani shows if a show is doing really well?

No I dont think so.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

Am I the only one who thinks Adeel isn't in love with Rana nor does he care for her?

The concern he does show is more like him saying to Rana "look I'm doing something nice for you, appreciate it."
Just because he acts all nice to Rana's mum and sister doesn't excuse his behaviour to Rana and other girls.
Right now she is his zid, an object, someone who he thinks he now owns. I don't think there is any love even deep inside of him.

I also feel like, he just wants her cause shes that one girl around him who ignores him rather than the other way around.

@BOLD, A zidd he wants to conquer and control it like he has every other time. I.E. his office secretary, that poor girl.

I feel like he gets joy outta making girls fall for him and than just breaks their heart.