Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

Just because he changed her clothes doesn't mean he raped her. It would be against his HUGE ego to be intimate with someone without their consent. He would only do it when she is madly in love with him and gives her complete consent. He might be a play boy, stubborn and even evil at times but he can never fall this low. Just my two cents.

I don't think he rape her either or else a question would have been raised and Rana would have sense it and reacted more than she did. She didn't reacted much at all when she get out of bed by shouting at him. She only called him "Gatiya"
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
He got owned 🤣
I hope we get a new promo today
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Made this a few days back.

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Just because he changed her clothes doesn't mean he raped her. It would be against his HUGE ego to be intimate with someone without their consent. He would only do it when she is madly in love with him and gives her complete consent. He might be a play boy, stubborn and even evil at times but he can never fall this low. Just my two cents.

Absolutely... Love this post!!!
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

agree with you ...he is a play boy and lil bit flirt but he is good from somewhere inside 😊..like he said to Tanya he never promised to marriage her and he obeys his dad too ..only bad thing is zid and anything to fulfill his zid ..but i just love his teasing 😉
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Yes I love the way he teases rana...there is something about him that makes me hooked to the laptop screen... He s not a bad person... He s a spoilt brat n will soon reform... He has a good side to him..
Yes he never promised tanya that he will marry her
her..one can't blame tanya too but yes I agree she should have been careful..

Adeel is basically a nice person from inside who respects his dad n his MIL... I want that he should be a little more open n loving to his mum...
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
What do u guys think y he gave money to humna...
According to me what he said about muneera n humna being his responsibility was genuine n he really likes humna as his sister..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I want to see Adeel taking care of Rana while she's ill. It would be nice if we see that tender side of him.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

What do u guys think y he gave money to humna...

According to me what he said about muneera n humna being his responsibility was genuine n he really likes humna as his sister..

He's nice to Rana sister and mother.