Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
That's why Adeel can't go anywhere leaving her alone. That would be his defeat cause he will be giving her peace away from him.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Echofades

I don't think he's drunk, he's just getting crazier.

I fell bad for Ashar

His voice seemed really bad like weird type.. Need to see the full scene obviously before judging anything but I do feel he's either drunk or its bad acting
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

His voice seemed really bad like weird type.. Need to see the full scene obviously before judging anything but I do feel he's either drunk or its bad acting

Well ferozes acting is good and I even I think he was drunk
U see the way he said BYEE to her isn't in a normal conversation and he was laughing so much while talking to her
The way he spoke hello ki bachi and bye seemed he was drunk n we all know adeel does drink..
What do u guys say?
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I thought he was drunk too hence Ranas shocked expression. I might be wrong tho
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
These two are both stubborn at moment. Rana took sleeping pill which made him do the unsinkable by changing her clothes. That was a bad move by her side, she shouldn't have done that. I wish she will just chill and act cool with him sometimes. I don't mean by becoming a betchri woman and give in to his every demands but just act cool with him. He likes annoying her and she should show him that he doesn't effect her. She should also leave Ashar out of her problems than creating trouble for the poor guy even after knowing how crazy Adeel is!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
The precap though 😆
Jahanum mein jaein 🤣🤣
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel like Rana should understand her battles with adeel are her own and by dragging ashar into them she's only causing ashar more harm considering how resourceful adeel is
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just because he changed her clothes doesn't mean he raped her. It would be against his HUGE ego to be intimate with someone without their consent. He would only do it when she is madly in love with him and gives her complete consent. He might be a play boy, stubborn and even evil at times but he can never fall this low. Just my two cents.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Echofades

The precap though 😆

Jahanum mein jaein 🤣🤣

LOVED IT! 🤣
-Deepali- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting Drama... Can't wait for the next Episode... Rana and Adil chemistry is Awesome