Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I like this show because after a change it's not a love triangle show with obsessive second lead heroine or multi heroines fighting over one guy. And the focus is on only one couple. I don't look at Maria as a threat because she's hardly there even Gulab Khan have more screenspace than her.
A character like Adeel can be a turn off but I still like some things about him. He's nice to his family and Rana Mother & Sister it's just around Rana he is showing an overboard obsessive shades because she's has now become his addiction. He can't go a minute without seeing her or looking at her.
Edited by Echofades - 8 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Or maybe it was just bad acting..
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I love the show coz it has no saas bahu track...the phuppo's r evil but they don't pose a threat to adeel n rana's relationship cz adeel is aware of their intentions n nature
The focus is on the leads..it shows the journey of transformation of adeel n how rana falls for adeel..

The dialogs n acting is near perfect... For adeel n rana

Adeel though has a no. Of things abt him which have to be changed but still there is a sweet nice site to him..
He considers rana's sister as her own sister n i really like their scenes...n he does care for muneera..

The background music that plays contributes a lot to his character which the creatives which to put across...the way in which adeel's eyes look at rana is so intense...he can't stay a minute without her...His eyes long for rana n follow her till she disappears from his site...

Rana unlike other girls shown in various shows is not weak..n that's what I love about her...she is strong n gives adeel taste of his medicine...

I can't wait to see how these 2 will fall in love n when they will then they'll be the best match for each other..
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He was DRUNK.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I dont think he has a past. He is just spoilt as he claims that he always gets what he wants

So true. He is simply a spoiled brat who is challenged by some one for the very first time so he is kinda unable to handle the intensity so going bonkers 😆
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
Hes drunk on love then
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

😆😆

Word Count: 0

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Ur favourite scene of adeel n rana till date??..plz share guys
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think he's drunk, he's just getting crazier.
I fell bad for Ashar
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Mine is the scene in last episode where adeel asks rana if she s fine.. N that.she looks upset...I like his concern for rana