Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
User Actions
Following
Feroze Khan@ferozekhaan

Can't wait for #mureespell to open #GULERANA is gona go on another level inshAllah. Thank you very much for the love

MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Yes the journey of adeel n rana has just started... I'm sure there's lots lots to come in the remaining 13 episodes..

Adeel is hilarious... Whenever I see him n his acts there is a spontaneous smile on my face...

In the last episode I just cudnt stop smiling... He wants rana to get jealous n care about him but ironically he gets jealous n cares for her... His own game is turning on him...

Bold you got it absolutely right. Thats what it is.
I think in the pre csp where he is asking Rana to have her breakfast n medicine also shows he care but doesn't want to show it...what do u think
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
U made my day...thank u for posting this...omg how am I gonna wait for one whole week... They look so amazing when they r together... Beautiful locales, just rana n adeel n their budding love story...just one word for this n that's WOW!!!
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Bold you got it absolutely right. Thats what it is.
I think in the pre csp where he is asking Rana to have her breakfast n medicine also shows he care but doesn't want to show it...what do u think

Yes..absolutely... He cares for her...the precap showed that rana was not well..
My guess is that initially he must have said in a concerned voice that she should medicine n tea...rana must have refused or said something in anger n there adeel lost his patience n his ego got hurt

Adeel needs to be patient
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even I can't wait for them to be alone all by themselves. Looking foward to their Muree nok jhok.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
This is when all the good things going to come. I can hardly wait now...
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Adeel looks good when he has that particular smirk on his face n when he laughs...
I don't want to see a sad adeel...agree he needs to change but his acts n expressions bring an automatic smile on my face...

I want adeel n rana to always keep smiling
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

This is when all the good things going to come. I can hardly wait now...

Really?...is muree track the best part of the novel??...how will rana accept this change..will she enjoy on her own in muree as we saw in the promos... What exactly is it like in the novel?..how does the novel describe the muree track?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^Not talking about the novel but the show from the OST and promo's it looks very good.
576281 thumbnail
Hopefully the idiot will let her complete her exams before dragging her along with him...Otherwise her hatred for him will be even more...
I can't believe I (and I bet most of the members here) care for this idiot so much that I don't want him to make more and more mistakes and end up on a never ending wrath list of Rana...I want it to be a little easier on him when he comes around and realizes what a jerk he had been...He really is a sneaky guy...ha!