Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

what do u think he will abuse her?? if he will then no chance rana will forgive him but in promos they were looking all romantic in bits

He wouldn't abuse her, I'm just saying he haven't abused her only manhandled her. If he was an abuser then that would be a huge turn off.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

what do u think he will abuse her?? if he will then no chance rana will forgive him but in promos they were looking all romantic in bits

no i dont think he will...cz if he abuses her then a happy ending wont b appropriate...since its a happy ending im pretty sure he wont cross his limits...

i guess they have kept the romantic scenes for the last episode...

who all have read the novel...r they following the novel chapter to chapter or have they made major changes to the story?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

its strange that adeel can see that asher has feelings for rana but rana cant..

i hope the fact that asher has feelings for rana works in a positive way for adeel n rana relationship...insecurity mein sahi i want adeel to make himself the ideal man for gul e rana

Rana can't see because she only see Asher as a brother to her and that's all. He will have to confess for Rana to know he have feelings for her. I can't tell much about this Asher guy since we are yet to know about him.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

Rana can't see because she only see Asher as a brother to her and that's all. He will have to confess for Rana to know he have feelings for her. I can't tell much about this Asher guy since we are yet to know about him.

then how can adeel see...maybe coz he has become very close to rana...n now can read asher's eyes...now rana has become the center of adeel's world...he cant think beyond rana...he is so much into her now..he doesnt miss any chance to ineract with her talk to her tease her n makes all possible attempts so that rana agrees to what he says...he doesnt wanna lose her...the word talaaq was something which dint affect rana at all but it brought a hurricane in adeel's heart when rana sais that she thinks that wont b able to keep this relation for long..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Made by Saher
https://roflsaurus.com/users/public/x16351Untitled-9p244.gif

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
such nice creations...plz upload adeel rana scenes also on the net

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

Congrats on the new AT. Now to start hunting for a title. Any suggestions?

Mine is 'mohabbat karta hoon tumse... pagal ho jaunga' or maybe 'pehley khwahish thi mere... ab zidd ho'.

is this Ashu??
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

no i dont think he will...cz if he abuses her then a happy ending wont b appropriate...since its a happy ending im pretty sure he wont cross his limits...

i guess they have kept the romantic scenes for the last episode...

who all have read the novel...r they following the novel chapter to chapter or have they made major changes to the story?

yeah then it would have turned up into like Kankar.
if rana forgives adeel then he must have earned her forgiveness.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

then how can adeel see...maybe coz he has become very close to rana...n now can read asher's eyes...now rana has become the center of adeel's world...he cant think beyond rana...he is so much into her now..he doesnt miss any chance to ineract with her talk to her tease her n makes all possible attempts so that rana agrees to what he says...he doesnt wanna lose her...the word talaaq was something which dint affect rana at all but it brought a hurricane in adeel's heart when rana sais that she thinks that wont b able to keep this relation for long..

Adeel have ego issue which is bigger than his love. He is falling for Rana, he is slowly understanding her better than anyone else. I'm looking forward to the Islamabad track the most which have a long way to go and then Adeel accident track. I fell the last episode might be the "Musoon kitna acha ho ya" part. I think not sure.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
lets post favourite dialigs of adeel n rana
mine are
1. kyunki tumhare dil mein mere alawa koi nhi ho sakta
2.pehle khwaish thi meri ab zid ho
3.mere itne kareeb na aya karo...mohabbat karta hum tumse..pagal ho jaoonga
4.ek shart pe jaoonga agar rana humare saath chalegi toh
5.gul e rana ko pareshan mat karna
6.tum itni khoobsoorat bhi lag sakti ho..mujhe yakeen hi nhi aa rha
7.main yahan apni biwi se romance karne aya hun