Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
The scrip is in Urdu and in a bad quality too.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

bashar and adil are two piece of pie. Not too far a part at all. both nuts and ruthless at point.

What both did with their wives was bad...but i feel adeel is little less extreme than bashar...also the reasons for marriage were different for b..

I wont say that adeel is ruthless.. He does have a heart but a huge ego...he. Is concerned for muneera...n subconsciously loves rana but expresses it in a totally wrong way...His zid comes in his way of love..
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That background score/music they have on every time for Adeel makes me giggle or just plain creeped out.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Oh yeah he had a past too

and he had reasons for marrying her, not just zid

I wonder what could Adeel's past be to make him what he is now. Btw a thought struck me since Rana's sister kinda likes Adeel (l I mean like a brother) it could be possible that Adeel asked her to change her baji's dress which Rana and we 'might' come to know later. Just a thought.
I dont think he has a past. He is just spoilt as he claims that he always gets what he wants
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Adeel is a hilarious creep is all I can say.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

I wonder what could Adeel's past be to make him what he is now. Btw a thought struck me since Rana's sister kinda likes Adeel (l I mean like a brother) it could be possible that Adeel asked her to change her baji's dress which Rana and we 'might' come to know later. Just a thought.

Ya he considers her as his own real sister...she too is fond of him..I like their brother sister scenes together...

Ya that cud b a possibility... That he might have asked her to change rana's clothes...I somehow don't think that adeel changed her clothes or had physical contact with her when she was sleeping
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
We can all see Adeel is a nice person to his family and Rana mother and sister. Its just with Rana he goes all possessive and creepy and would torture anyone that is close to her.
He wants her all to himself.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

We can all see Adeel is a nice person to his family and Rana mother and sister. Its just with Rana he goes all possessive and creepy and would torture anyone that is close to her.

He wants her all to himself.

Yup..he wants her to be only his...he just can't get his eyes off her

Did u guys see in the last scene the way he was staring at rana while she unpacking some stuff from bag...
He s difficult to understand n unpredictable too

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Will rana go to muree with him or come after few months... I don't think adeel will b able to stay without rana even for a day then how come for months