Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The dialog was " aisa na kiya karo...ek toh yeh mujhe darr bahot lagta hai dusra tum bahot haseen lagti ho "
He meant that she should say such fierce things to him..his statement that he feels scared was not out of sarcasm..I feel he actually meant it..
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Adeel does care for rana...he admires her..he loves her somewhere deep in his heart
1. The initial. Act of holding her hand was out of love..he wanted to embrace her..but when she resisted his ego took over n he warned her..

2. He wanted her to sit next to him at the dining table n when she made maria sit next to him he was angry, hurt..if his sole purpose was just to marry rana then he wouldn't have cared who's sitting next to him..he does have feelings for rana

3. He talked sweetly to sanam so that rana wud get jealous..he wanted her to get jealous when she sees him talking to maria or other girls just he gets jealous when he sees rana n asher talking..

4.His statement that muneera n hamna r his responsibility was genuine..

5. Today he openly complimented rana...cute, she looks pretty in black n haseen were straight from heart

6. His concern for rana was genuine but the moment he saw asher is ego again surfaced n his dialog " u look so pretty when u r upset" was a mix of ego, anger, some feelings as well

He wants that he n rana stay away alone in muree..

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
The forum is bit silent today...where r u all lovely ppl..
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I love how Rana gives it back to him! The dialogue in the precap "Jahanum mein jaayein" was amazing!!
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I love how Rana gives it back to him! The dialogue in the precap "Jahanum mein jaayein" was amazing!!

That's what he loves about her..I'm happy rana is not shown as a bechari... She is a strong girl..
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Many scenes are a lot different than the novel as I read it!
Their marriage night was a lil different..maybe in the drama he might have raped her or not...that's a mystery still
Novel had less scenes n was short...ashar was not important at all
To increase episodes they made up stories too

Will adeel leave rana n go to muree alone for a while? As he was talking to her on phone in precap?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ I don't think so. I think he will threaten her by saying that he will kill Asher if she doesn't come with him and she'll be forced to go.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

Adeel character needs to start showing some growth first and sign of postivity to Rana for her to fall for him.

Bring on the islamabad track!

What happens in the Islamabad track? Is it where they get separated?
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyblossom

Many scenes are a lot different than the novel as I read it!

Their marriage night was a lil different..maybe in the drama he might have raped her or not...that's a mystery still
Novel had less scenes n was short...ashar was not important at all
To increase episodes they made up stories too

Will adeel leave rana n go to muree alone for a while? As he was talking to her on phone in precap?

What scenes r there in the novel after marriage?
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U all can download the novel instantly on ur phone or laptop
Hasti ke ahang

Well they r many u can read them n share ur views too but the novel has lot less side characters story then here