Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Echofades

The novel had no rape so I don't think he rape her at all. She would have sense it if he did, he either just changed her clothes or maybe he ask one the woman in the house to.

Maybe bcz he is her husband...rana knows that her reacting will not affect adeel..the writers should have cleared what exactly happened
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like this show might take a leap. I saw a old promo which I never saw before and Adeel looks mature, he have a beard. He was trying to reach someone on the phone it seen but couldn't get through.
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

He was irritated cz rana dint go with him to muree... I guess he ll threaten her that he'll kill asher bhai if she doesn't come to muree... My guess

I know the way he talked to rana was weird...I still can't get over that dialog "Hello ki bachi "..what was thatπŸ˜†

Seriously you r right:))!! But my query is was he drunk? Cuz the way he was saying n talking looked like he was..did he go alone to murree or was somewhere else..
Can't still get over the dialog: Hello ki bachi...
And then THE WAY HE SAYS byee...
Waise was the byee romantic or creepy??πŸ˜†

Edited by candyblossom - 8 years ago
candyblossom thumbnail

Looks like this show might take a leap. I saw a old promo which I never saw before and Adeel looks mature, he have a beard. He was trying to reach someone on the phone it seen but couldn't get through.

Could u share the video or promo plz?
candyblossom thumbnail

5:43

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wFIdXBOsY14

Oops its not coming but thanks though:)
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyblossom

Seriously you r right:))!! But my query is was he drunk? Cuz the way he was saying n talking looked like he was..did he go alone to murree or was somewhere else..
Can't still get over the dialog: Hello ki bachi...
And then THE WAY HE SAYS byee...
Waise was the byee romantic or creepy??πŸ˜†

Even if I want I can't hate adeel...he has a cute romantic side..glimpse of which cud be seen..but ego comes in his way...I don't think he was drunk..he was irritated n that's y this kind of sarcastic tone he used...in today's episode also he changed his tone many times...

The thing that I like is after their conversation when Rana leaves..his eyes still follow rana till the distance they can till rana...His eyes n head automatically turn in direction in which rana goes...Gosh he is so obsessed with her...
candyblossom thumbnail
If u could send pics or screenshots when u r free:)
candyblossom thumbnail

Even if I want I can't hate adeel...he has a cute romantic side..glimpse of which cud be seen..but ego comes in his way...I don't think he was drunk..he was irritated n that's y this kind of sarcastic tone he used...in today's episode also he changed his tone many times...

The thing that I like is after their conversation when Rana leaves..his eyes still follow rana till the distance they can till rana...His eyes n head automatically turn in direction in which rana goes...Gosh he is so obsessed with her...

Exactly! Agree with u!
He is always thinking about her
N the expression u should see it in this episode when she says she can take responsibility of her sis and mom
Gosh u should see his face n expression!
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyblossom

Exactly! Agree with u!
He is always thinking about her
N the expression u should see it in this episode when she says she can take responsibility of her sis and mom
Gosh u should see his face n expression!

I loved that expression... This is what attracted him to rana...she is not weak..she gives him tit for tat...adeel knows rana is different from other girls...the scene where maria rana n adeel were present... Adeel was feeling so happy inside listening to what all rana said to adeel..he dint object one bit cz that is what he wanted to hear...it was like music to his ears..

candyblossom thumbnail

I loved that expression... This is what attracted him to rana...she is not weak..she gives him tit for tat...adeel knows rana is different from other girls...the scene where maria rana n adeel were present... Adeel was feeling so happy inside listening to what all rana said to adeel..he dint object one bit cz that is what he wanted to hear...it was like music to his ears..

Yea but could u plz explain n tell wat adeel meant by saying
..Wise na kiya karo..aik yeh keh Mei darta hoon air tum bohat haseen lagti ho..

I don't remember accurate word to word line but what did he mean???

Can u plz tell or anyone