Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Finally watching the episode.. I can't decide whether it's Adeel that creeps me out more, or the shady background music they play when he talks to Rana.. πŸ˜†

I love how Rana always stands up for herself. It's nice to see such a strong female lead.

One thing is confusing me. So she took sleeping pills to avoid him the first night. What about later? Is she still doing that, or are we supposed to assume they're sleeping together now?

Adeel seems really desperate for Rana's attention. He's like a sulky, spoilt schoolboy, acting out to make her respond to him. And she keeps pushing him away, so he keeps treating her badly. I really hope they don't make his actions and behaviour any worse. Possessive is one thing, but he borders on cruelty some of the time..

Looking forward to the shift to Murree..
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
"Hello ki bachi "..what was that?
Adeel was totally in a different mood
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
How will the confusion clear if he raped her or not??...also was she wearing his clothes in the morning.. I thought they were excessively loose..I might be wrong though
What happens in the novel on the wedding night??.. Does anyone know?
576281 thumbnail
I didn't think of that at all...Oh yeah, so did he violate her or is she still safe from him??? If he did that then he fell forever in my eyes...Nothing he will do will ever redeem him in my eyes...A guy who can touch a girl without her permission is irredeemable.Period!
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

How will the confusion clear if he raped her or not??...also was she wearing his clothes in the morning.. I thought they were excessively loose..I might be wrong though

What happens in the novel on the wedding night??.. Does anyone know?

If she was raped she would have known when she woke up and she would have reacted a lot more harsher than just calling him disgusting. So no she wasn't raped.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
But I was thinking that in bashar momin also he raped her n we had a happy ending so maybe here also... I'm really confused... This curiosity is killing
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

But I was thinking that in bashar momin also he raped her n we had a happy ending so maybe here also... I'm really confused... This curiosity is killing

The novel had no rape so I don't think he rape her at all. She would have sense it if he did, he either just changed her clothes or maybe he ask one the woman in the house to.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

The novel had no rape so I don't think he rape her at all. She would have sense it if he did, he either just changed her clothes or maybe he ask one the woman in the house to.

About the clothes she was wearing... Were they adeel's clothes?
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey I love this drama!
Can anyone tell me or think that adeel was heavily drunk in the precap when he called rana??
He looked soo cool in that scene!although he was blaming her for no reason..
And the way he says byee to herπŸ˜‰
Was he drunk n what do u guyz think he wanted to tell her??
And that HELLO KI BACHI and BYEE πŸ˜†
Edited by candyblossom - 8 years ago
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyblossom

Hey I love this drama!

Can anyone tell me or think that adeel was heavily drunk in the precap when he called rana??
He looked soo cool in that scene!although he was blaming her for no reason..
And the way he says byee to herπŸ˜‰
Was he drunk n what do u guyz think he wanted to tell her??
And that HELLO KI BACHI and BYEE πŸ˜†

He was irritated cz rana dint go with him to muree... I guess he ll threaten her that he'll kill asher bhai if she doesn't come to muree... My guess

I know the way he talked to rana was weird...I still can't get over that dialog "Hello ki bachi "..what was thatπŸ˜†