Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
In the next episode somebody is pointing a gun at Asher. Do u think its real or Rana's nightmare?
I am really in love with Feroze's voice modulation and expressions. He could change them so quickly. He plays Adeel effortlessly so does Sajal her part.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That was apart of her character she was meant to struggle like that while saying her dialogue in that scene.
Sajal have an amazing dialogue delivery, I like her voice. She was on point in today's episode.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

In the next episode somebody is pointing a gun at Asher. Do u think its real or Rana's nightmare?

I am really in love with Feroze's voice modulation and expressions. He could change them so quickly. He plays Adeel effortlessly so does Sajal her part.

he was the star of today's episode...i love each n every scene of adeel n rana
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Feroz for me steals every episode his expressions his dialogue delivery his eyes his gestures they're all extremely well suited for adeel he's doing a great job!!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I would prefer it's not Adeel but some woman in that house that change her clothes though. That is just too creepy. One thing Rana didn't overact to the situation she only said "she never though he could be so Gatiya" But I was surprised she wasn't angry nor did she blasted him off.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Adeel's eyes r always on rana...be in any scene...no matter who all r there in the scene...adeel's eyes r fixed in rana..
What a delight was today's episode... Maza aa gya...itne saare adeel rana scenes

1. Early morning scene
2. Breakfast scene
3.staircase scene
4. living room scene
5. Adeel rana scene when she was getting ready
6. College scene
7. Rana getting jealous scene
8. Adeel's concern for rana
9. Going to Islamabad scene

Adeel rana's story ahead
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Will rana start developing feelings for adeel in muree?... How is it gonna be like...will we get the ost scenes in the coming episodes?
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Echofades

That was apart of her character she was meant to struggle like that while saying her dialogue in that scene.

Sajal have an amazing dialogue delivery, I like her voice. She was on point in today's episode.

exactly... her expressions were Spot on esp in scene of her and adeel when he brings her home from college.
576281 thumbnail
Amazing episode...Both the actors did really well...Sajal is doing such a stellar job that I as audience is completely tuned into how suffocated she must be feeling in the presence of a jerk husband...A couple of times I even caught myself gritting my teeth and glaring angrily at Adeel...😳😆
Edited by cricketfan1 - 8 years ago
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Dis u guys notice adeel's expressions when Rana said that her mom n sister r her responsibility... That expression adeel gave was... 😃😆
I can't that expression off my mind
Edited by amrapali_dubey - 8 years ago