Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
3rd part of review..

.the moment he came to know that his wife has gone to college he rushed to her..n in one line he made his point clear to asher. "mera naam adeel kamal hai aur gul e rana meri biwi hai"..i felt bad for asher
it was a chance that sanam called adeel..if rana was not in front of him he wudnt have paid any heed to her but in order to make rana jealous he spoke very nicely to sanam n said what he wanted to hear "if rana was jealous"...n even said that she should feel bad ...n rana's reply was just the opposite...she said she doesnt care for him ... adeel's reply "u r my wife"...this dialog means a lot...he wants rana to feel jealous when he talks to other girls..he wants she should care for him...

he feels jealous when rana talks to asher or zafri but rana doesnt when adeel does the same with other girls

i liked it when adeel said that rana's mother n sister r HIS responsibility"...this was a dialog straight from his heart...im sure

Edited by amrapali_dubey - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Word Count: 1

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
4th part of review...

this dialog made my day "aisa na kiya karo..ek toh yeh mujhe darr bahot lagta hai..aur fir tum haseen bahot lagti ho"...

adeel is not realising but slowly n slowly his control over his emotions n words is losing.

okay in the scene where maria rana n adeel were together..i cud see that rana was jealous...the way she said "peecha hi ni chhodti ho" said it all...n adeel loved every bit of it...he teased rana cz he could sense it that rana was jealous.. "n he likes it"

his concern for rana when he saw her crying was 100%genuine..i like itπŸ‘

i know i shouldnt be saying this n its very mean to say this but the way adeel asked asher what he is doing here by raising his brow was πŸ˜†... n the way he said "apko ghr tak chhod ke aoon"
sorry for saying this

"u look so pretty when u r upset"...mr adeel..she looks pretty all the time n even prettier when se is happy

Edited by amrapali_dubey - 8 years ago
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are right even I felt Rana was jealous deep down.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I didn't particularly like sajjals dialogue delivery today when she was saying main parva nahi karti and all that I felt like something was off like she was trying to hard to get the dialogue out of her mouth
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

I didn't particularly like sajjals dialogue delivery today when she was saying main parva nahi karti and all that I felt like something was off like she was trying to hard to get the dialogue out of her mouth

yes she was jealous when she saw adeel talking to sanam...n it took her hard to say that from her mouth...pyar ka asar ko rha hai rana par