Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I thought the negativity was needed were only at epi 9 if they focused on positive stuff this soon the show will become a drag and get boring. Even I'm waiting for the positive stuff like the Islamabad track for example & Adeel accident track.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Surely Adeel only changed her clothes.. they cant make him a rapist if this has a happy ending

n thats y im sure that he dint rape her...else it wudnt b a happy ending...now how will we get to know if he changed her clothes or asked maid to do it
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
what happen in the novel on the wedding night?
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

n thats y im sure that he dint rape her...else it wudnt b a happy ending...now how will we get to know if he changed her clothes or asked maid to do it

I don't think they'll show it was a maid because I don't think he wants outsiders to know the nature of his relationship with her plus asking a maid to change her would've raised questions
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovefk

I didn't completely hate today's episode there were a lot of character developments on both parts but then I didn't love it completely either the negativity got to me looking forward to the next one looks extremely thrilling

Yh same! I'm really hating Adeel!
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
just watched the episode...my review

adeel felt very bad n i guess hurt too when he read the letter...adeel was very angry that his wife did this..rather he expected that she would comply to what adeel wanted...
next morning rana woke up n the moment she saw adeel she remembered that she had sleeping pills last night n was shocked to knw what adeel did to her...
im 100% sure that it was not rape as if he raped her then in no way it cud be forgiven n story wud have had a tragic ending...but since its a happy ending so im sure...next question arises if he himself canged her clothes. or someone else did it...im not sure on this...maybe adeel did it or maybe he asked someone else to do it...maybe adeel wants rana to irritate her her think that he changed her clothes for taking pills last night...his ego was hurt...or maybe he dint change them

when he held her hand it was initially out of love but when rana resisted his ego blinded his love n he warned her not to disobey him..
at the dining table he wanted rana to sit beside him but she made maria sit next to him n he was really irritated...n it clearly showed on his face...
he wanted rana to follow his order of giving him tea but here also rana disobeyed him...there was mix of feelings in his mind...hurt, irrtation,anger..taya abu dint like this gesture of rana..

i dint like the way adeel spoke to khala..probably bcoz he doesnt want rana to go asher's house..n here rana tried to cover up..adeel did not like this

rana said she ll go..adeel was frsutrated n taunted her..he fears that rana might develop feelings for asher n he wont be able to stand that..but he needs to realise that this behaviour of his will take rana away from him..

n bravo he accepted that he doesnt like asher though he dint tell her the reason but we all know the reason

okay i know its not the right time to say this but i loved when he said to rana "cute lag rahi ho"

saw laila after a long time...both the cousins were depressed n phuppo tried to cheer them up...but girls adeel is only rana's😳

next scene...rana standing on the staircase n was clearly upset
...the way adeel looked at rana was a genuine love feeling...he wanted rana to come to their bedroom... n he also smiled...n wanted her to wear black saari cz rana looks nice in it...i dint like the way he ignored rana's protest...here in this scene there was dialogs that were staright from his heart n borne out of love n others were borne out of ego

Edited by amrapali_dubey - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I hope Adeel doesn't take Maria with him. The OST selfie scene is scaring me 🤢 After today Adeel should know Rana isn't jealous of him with any of his woman so no way he can use that to annoyed her.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

just watched the episode...my review

adeel felt very bad n i guess hurt too when he read the letter...adeel was very angry that his wife did this..rather he expected that she would comply to what adeel wanted...
next morning rana woke up n the moment she saw adeel she remembered that she had sleeping pills last night n was shocked to knw what adeel did to her...
im 100% sure that it was not rape as if he raped her then in no way it cud be forgiven n story wud have had a tragic ending...but since its a happy ending so im sure...next question arises if he himself canged her clothes. or someone else did it...im not sure on this...maybe adeel did it or maybe he asked someone else to do it...maybe adeel wants rana to irritate her her think that he changed her clothes for taking pills last night...his ego was hurt...or maybe he dint change them

when he held her hand it was initially out of love but when rana resisted his ego blinded his love n he warned her not to disobey him..
at the dining table he wanted rana to sit beside him but she made maria sit next to him n he was really irritated...n it clearly showed on his face...
he wanted rana to follow his order of giving him tea but here also rana disobeyed him...there was mix of feelings in his mind...hurt, irrtation,anger..taya abu dint like this gesture of rana..

i dint like the way adeel spoke to khala..probably bcoz he doesnt want rana to go asher's house..n here rana tried to cover up..adeel did not like this

rana said she ll go..adeel was frsutrated n taunted her..he fears that rana might develop feelings for asher n he wont be able to stand that..but he needs to realise that this behaviour of his will take rana away from him..

n bravo he accepted that he doesnt like asher though he dint tell her the reason but we all know the reason

okay i know its not the right time to say this but i loved when he said to rana "cute lag rahi ho"

saw laila after a long time...both the cousins were depressed n phuppo tried to cheer them up...but girls adeel is only rana's😳

I agree, I fell he's doing these things to irritate her and both parties are strong so it's fun to watch there war. 😆
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
2nd part of my review...

adeel is very smart...he knows that rana wud never go with him thats y he used this plan so that rana has to go with him..here he feel he did this coz he wanted her to go with him...if rana dint matter to him he wudnt have cared to make this move...she does matter to him...as i said earlier..she is the center of his universe...if he wanted he cud have taken maria with him or laila n no one wud have to come know..but he dint fo this coz he wants to go with his wife

n my fav dialog " mallika e aliya chalein...pehle app badshah salamat"...ohh god im in love with this hate love relationship...both r head strong n im waiting for the day when they will share mutual love feeling for each other

the scene where rana was getting ready n adeel looked her from behind was😳...feroze's expressions r too good...i see their scenes 2-3 times for close look at body language n expressions...adeel's smile says it all...he leaves no stone unturned to tease rana..irritatae her in response for a reaction but rana gives him tit for tat...

adeel did not like the idea of rana going to college..i know he wont tell this to rana but e doesnt want rana to interact with asher ..he doesnt want asher to drop rana home..

n again he tried to irritate her by holding her hand...mix of feelings again...little love, little admiration, little ego, little feeling of happiness over his victory
Edited by amrapali_dubey - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Morning scene