Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Congrats on the new AT. Now to start hunting for a title. Any suggestions?

Mine is 'mohabbat karta hoon tumse... pagal ho jaunga' or maybe 'pehley khwahish thi mere... ab zidd ho'.
Couch_Potato thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

Alright I watched the episode, I could not stop myself for another five days, but dammit i still have to wait. So much for wanting to watch two episodes back to back.

IT was a pretty intense episode.

When Rana's mother found out, Adeel goes like "Auntie please dont react" Err thats kinda impossible😆

I felt so terrible for the mother tho.

Adeel is an evil prick. Stating how she loved him but lied because of the status milestone.

Did anyone else realize during Adeel and Rana's conversation when he mentioned talaaq Rana was not as affected as Adeel was? Per say if they did get divorced, Rana would be able to move on but Adeel would fail because it would not be in his favor. He's the one whose in love with her.

The show just got more interesting now...Adeel laughing at her cousin, i forgot his name, Khala's beta, so messed up.

But like Rana said "Allah puchay ga" Karma...it'll happen in all due time.

Adeel is emotionally invested in Rana in his quest to get her to be invested in him. The things he says and does are constantly to get a reaction from her, any reaction. On the other hand, the most she feels for him is disgust and at times just plain indifference. Something he can't come to terms with. No wonder talaaq seemed like a favourable and obvious outcome to Rana but to Adeel, it was almost unimaginable.

Couch_Potato thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Yayy...just 8 episodes n we got a second thread...this shows the popularity of the show n how much we love the show...I'm very happy

Yup right now adeel Is mesmerized by rana...he wants her world should center around him but he is not realising that rana has become the center of his world...he wants her to be in front of his eyes all the time..he makes all possible so that rana gives him attention... He flirts with her warns her tries to make her understand what he wants from her but doesn't realise that his life is incomplete without his wife

Right now he is blinded by his ego his zid...but in hearts of hearts he has fallen for her...

Loved what you said. It's funny how things are turning out. The puppet master is getting tangled in his own strings and he doesn't even realise it.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Right now Adeel character can be redeemed. He have manhandled her but he haven't abused her yet. He forced her in a marriage at gunpoint against her will. It is wrong indeed for a girl to fall in love for such a guy. His Junoon is rather scary. Adeel as a character can be a huge turn off which I would recommend a show like this to be watched after it's finished so you will understand the story better because I know many people get turn off by such a character.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

Loved what you said. It's funny how things are turning out. The puppet master is getting tangled in his own strings and he doesn't even realise it.

yes absolutely..he wants rana to be there for him..he longs for her attention...i just hope that rana does not affected when she sees maria n adeel together...he wants rana to get jealous but i want that instead adeel should get jealous...he cant see ashar n rana together n i guess this will reform him...

i want more n more adeel n rana scenes...i want nok jhok cute scenes
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
i miss zafri these days..i love the scenes where adeel used to see rana n zafri talking n then he wud take zafri's class...i remember the scenes
1.where zafri says that rana is looking pretty in the dupatta too n adeel held his neck from behind

2.where zafri n others wanted to take rana out n they way adeel asked "kaha leke ja rha hai zafri"

3.where adeel saw zafri n rana in the lounge n interrogated zafri..zafri in fear climbed up the sofa

4.the kitchen scene where adeel sees zafri eating breakfast...the moment zafri saw adeel he jumped from his chair

5.when rana came back from college..while zafri was asking rana not to go to college...the casual way in which adeel came up to them eating peanuts i guess...

i love how zafri gets scared seeing adeel...adeel loves to scare him
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^Same here I'm kinda missing Zafri these days. But look like Asher has taken over the precap for next week looks good. Adeel can tell Asher have feelings for Rana. I'm looking forward to Adeel & Asher interaction.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

Right now Adeel character can be redeemed. He have manhandled her but he haven't abused her yet. He forced her in a marriage at gunpoint against her will. It is wrong indeed for a girl to fall in love for such a guy. His Junoon is rather scary. Adeel as a character can be a huge turn off which I would recommend a show like this to be watched after it's finished so you will understand the story better because I know many people get turn off by such a character.

yup exactly...i hope he doesnt physically abuse her...that wud b a turn off...little bit possessiveness is fine but extreme obsession is scary...
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what do u think he will abuse her?? if he will then no chance rana will forgive him but in promos they were looking all romantic in bits
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

^Same here I'm kinda missing Zafri these days. But look like Asher has taken over the precap for next week looks good. Adeel can tell Asher have feelings for Rana. I'm looking forward to Adeel & Asher interaction.

its strange that adeel can see that asher has feelings for rana but rana cant..

i hope the fact that asher has feelings for rana works in a positive way for adeel n rana relationship...insecurity mein sahi i want adeel to make himself the ideal man for gul e rana