Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

According to the precap I think that in the adeel rana scene..initially he must have asked her to take medicine.. But i guess rana ignored him n he got angry n spoke angrily to her

I'm sure adeel won't kill asher..as it is a happy ending so they can't turn adeel into a killer..
Pretty sure about it

I'm curious to know what he did to her...all bad thoughts coming to my mind

asher wont be killed.. there was a scene in ost where he visits rana in murre.
i think adeel will again blackmail rana in name of asher so she will come with him to Murree.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

I don't think they will ruin adeel's character... Cz if he raped her then the story wud not have had a happy ending... Cz in pakistani shows n novels justice is done...n this is what I really appreciate about pakistani shows..

that's the exact same thing I love about paki shows too basically my take is that she took pills and slept and show her that she didn't win he changed her clothes in order to spite her
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think he just changed her clothes that's all. But still I didn't like that either, that was a disgusting act by Adeel.
I enjoyed Adeel & Rana scenes today. I think Adeel does love Rana but he's just frustrated by her reaction that's what I could make out from today's episode. Today when he asked if she is alright infront of Ashar I don't think he was pretending. He does care but infront of her he likes to compete with her "Zid"
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm in awe with Feroze's acting, but still cannot stand Adeel.
lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

I think he just changed her clothes that's all. But still I didn't like that either, that was a disgusting act by Adeel.

I enjoyed Adeel & Rana scenes today. I think Adeel does love Rana but he's just frustrated by her reaction that's what I could make out from today's episode. Today when he asked if she is alright infront of Ashar I don't think he was pretending. He does care but infront of her he likes to compete with her "Zid"

I agree it was a disgusting act considering their circumstances deep down he does have something for her when the Sanam thing happened his smile was that of frustration and then the Maria thing even though implying jealousy wasn't ranas intention adeel understood it like that and was satisfied so yes he does have something for her
lovefk thumbnail
Please murree sequence come soon I can't handle so much negativity anymore it's frustrating to see!!! how will l accept them together if all these things keep on happening though I was relieved main uski sirf zidd hoon dialogue came today from the ost I thought it'll be much later and that she won't ever love him phewww it's gonna take super long but it'll happen
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Adeel looked frustrated when Rana put Maria to sit next to him.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

Please murree sequence come soon I can't handle so much negativity anymore it's frustrating to see!!! how will l accept them together if all these things keep on happening though I was relieved main uski sirf zidd hoon dialogue came today from the ost I thought it'll be much later and that she won't ever love him phewww it's gonna take super long but it'll happen

Also a bedroom scene from OST from there today too.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I'm one of the few who enjoyed today's episode even more than last week. Of course I can't stand Adeel and some things he does is making me angry but still am hooked.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Echofades

Exactly...once he thought asher said something to her..
if adeel will stop behaving like Idiot maybe rana can forgive him