Originally posted by: Dhani_

i dont know why and i give the show a chance
and so far loving half bit of it.
actors are good but the cousins are sometimes too annoying
i'm on epi 6 so till now i could get adeel
i hope his character is not dark as it seems
Sajal and Feroze definitely have grt chemistry together
i have to finish remaining 2 today

It's difficult to understand adeel..he s way to complicated.. He has his own way of doing things...he respects his dad n as such has no problem with his mum but doesn't want her to give him any advice which I feel is wrong...he knows his phuppos r cunning n after his money but at the same time he loves them genuinely...

He also respects muneera.. N considers her younger daughter as his own sister...he has a sweet brotherly kind of relation with her...

Right now he wants to own rana...he can't see zafri or asher talking to rana...he knows that rana is perfect for him n his home..n subconsciously he loves her but his love is blinded by his ego n his zid...

I liked how he smiled when he came to know that rana is not greedy like his cousins... N through his expressions he asked laila to shut up when she was saying stupid things about rana...

Sometimes I really love him n sometimes I feel angry at his actions...but he ll eventually reform n then he ll prove to be the most loving n caring husband in the world...

Now the journey has started...adeel n rana will start their married life...there will be lots of ups n downs... N we ll see how this zabardasti ka rishta turns out to b the perfect alliance for both adeel n rana
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
A scene from promo is coming up tomorrow actually two scene.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kaun kaun sa scene. One is the Asher bhai wala scene which is the other one?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Kaun kaun sa scene. One is the Asher bhai wala scene which is the other one?

This I saw it in the latest promo.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

This I saw it in the latest promo.

Yup I saw it too...finally it's Saturday today...uff the way Adeel is looking at rana is so intense... He wants rana to make eye contact with him...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Why does this Ashar got to have feelings for Rana? Why couldn't he be like a brother to her? I fell bad for Rana, she doesn't have anyone to share her problems with and she have a mother who doesn't even understand her. I understand why Rana wouldn't tell her anything because she doesn't understand her at all. Rana lost her biggest support system and the one person that is always there for her.
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh how I wish Ashar doesn't turn out to be a grey character. That would feel like cheating to me. You have a strong storyline and a strong grey male lead, making the other guy negative is a cowardly way to turn the lead into a hero. Which I strongly don't want. I want Rana and Adeel to fall in love without an outside factor - without the other second option being evil. I want Rana to choose Adeel at the end of the day despite Ashar being there, being all goody-two-shoes.

As for why he fell for her, well who wouldn't. She is gorgeous, cultured and has a mind of her own. Not to mention a strong personality, a feisty one. Something Ashar himself lacks, something he admires and he knows her and understands her so well because she confides in him so much. Plus, cousins falling in love is a normal scenario in that society, therefore it's not a taboo and something Ashar is aware of on some levels.

Also the writers needed something to strain the bonds between Rana and Ashar and Adeel and this seems perfect. A secretly pining Ashar that Rana is oblivious to. A determined Adeel that wants Rana but sees the way Ashar looks at her. And a stubborn Rana who won't change her relationships with Ashar her confidant and Adeel her zabardasti ka shauhar. It's a perfect circle of want and need.

Rana is different from most women. And Rana's mother is most women. They wouldn't and could never completely understand each other. There is a generation gap, an ideology difference, and experience difference. Rana is young, educated and an idealist. Her mother is old, experienced and practical. She's someone who has lived by the same social norms that Rana challenges at every step. Of course, she won't understand.

As for Ashar, he adores Rana too much to disagree with her. He's always gonna support her even if he himself may never have the guts to follow the same advice he so easily dishes out to Rana. He knows what she wants to hear and he's ready to offer her those words. He's a great friend but not on the same level as her, in a way, if you know what I mean.

Edited by Couch_Potato - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^I agree with you, they shouldn't turn Ashar negative just to make the male lead look good. Just because Ashar is always there for her doesn't mean she should choose him over Adeel and turning Ashar bad just to justified Adeel/Rana endgame would be a cowardly act. I always hate it when I see these things in TV shows where good characters always turn bad just to justified the leads ending up together. I would like Ashar as a brother and support systems for Rana instead but he can be there as a good friend too. He could be the guy who bring Adeel and Rana close indirectly and understand that Rana doesn't fell the same for him and only see him as a brother/Friend.
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wish I had some free time to make some stuff on these two, I'm freaking loving this show. It's addicting 😳

Something quick... As soon as I get some time I will be GIFing them ❤️

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

True...completely agree with u

I don't want adeel to get harsh on rana...can't wait to see how this complicated marriage with a complicated adeel turns out to be the perfect marriage for rana n adeel

i dont mind the blackmailing...as long as he doesnt DO anything