Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I just saw a few episodes of tum se mil ke... Feroze's acting was ok ok types...but in gul e rana his expressions his dialog delivery his body language is beyond excellent... It's treat to watch adeel n rana...both complement each other
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I do like when guys are possessive but Adeel possession is scary at times but I still like it. I love how fastplaced this show is and hope it keep up like that! though they should take it slow a tiny bit.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

I do like when guys are possessive but Adeel possession is scary at times but I still like it. I love how fastplaced this show is and hope it keep up like that! though they should take it slow a tiny bit.

Me too..I believe that guys should be a little possessive...but only to a limited extent...

I'm cool as long as adeel doesn't abuse her physically... Although manhandling is also not justified but I guess adeel will take time to realise this...

The thing I like about adeel is that he cares for muneera aunty... He has his own way of living life...as such he has no problem with his mum but doesn't like her interference... Hope he realises that his mum is really nice lady n always wishes good for him...

I liked it when he smiled on knowing how rana threw money laila gave her n he taunted laila about her wrong behaviour with rana

He knows rana is perfect for him...n once he realises rana's worth in his life..he ll prove to be the best husband in the world...he just needs to reform himself n then their zindagi will b gulzar
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
The thing that I keep on thinking is that he doesn't let zafri flirt with rana n make her uncomfortable cz adeel loves her n can't see anyone troubling rana or maybe cz he considers her as his own so doesn't want anyone to set his eye on her
Or maybe both reasons r true n right now the weightage for the second reason is more than that of the first
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Right now Adeel only considers Rana his property.. He wants to own her

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Not worth watching??... Even not for feroze?

not at all and the girl is intolerable too
Possessive guys are so cute as long as they are not harsh
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Possessive guys are so cute as long as they are not harsh

True...completely agree with u

I don't want adeel to get harsh on rana...can't wait to see how this complicated marriage with a complicated adeel turns out to be the perfect marriage for rana n adeel
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy New years everyone. 🤗
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont know why and i give the show a chance
and so far loving half bit of it.
actors are good but the cousins are sometimes too annoying
i'm on epi 6 so till now i could get adeel
i hope his character is not dark as it seems