Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Everyone!
Gulerana is the first Pakistani Drama that I am watching and loving it thus far. Since it's my first show I didn't have much expectations but after watching the show progress till now, I just can't wait for redemption track to start.

Adeel is a character that is a bit difficult to understand. I still don't know if he married Rana because he likes her (I don't think he loves her yet) or because he just wants to win over her as no girl has ever neglected him like Rana has. We might think that it's Rana who has made life difficult for herself as she isn't the giving up or taking crap from someone type. Saw some posts that she should not talk things that makes Adeel even more angry but my question is why shouldn't she? We shouldn't forget that this relationship is forced on her and she has every right to act the way she does. She might be helpless but she still knows how to give him a piece of her mind. She doesn't even want to give this relationship a chance as Adeel only manipulates and makes things worst for her.

But I really love seeing the couple together and hopefully, Adeel starts realising his mistakes and treat her with respect. For now, Adeel has only been making her hate him more and more and I really don't know how Adeel is gonna make up to it.

As for the new promo, Adeel says that he would rather keep the things he like in the storeroom than give it to someone so I think after Asher's call and the other guy drama, he might lock her in the storeroom😭
Another thing that gonna make her hate him even more!

Honestly, if Rana doesn't end up with Adeel in the end then it is also a good ending for me! Coz, i really can't foresee how Rana will fall in love with Adeel after all that he has put her through. If she manages to get out of it and lead a respectful and independent life in the end then it gives out a good message to the viewers too. But if redemption is shown then i would really love to see them together in the end and Adeel taking care of her like a princess😆

Sorry for the long post😊
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: I-Heart-Sanz

Hello Everyone!

Gulerana is the first Pakistani Drama that I am watching and loving it thus far. Since it's my first show I didn't have much expectations but after watching the show progress till now, I just can't wait for redemption track to start.

Adeel is a character that is a bit difficult to understand. I still don't know if he married Rana because he likes her (I don't think he loves her yet) or because he just wants to win over her as no girl has ever neglected him like Rana has. We might think that it's Rana who has made life difficult for herself as she isn't the giving up or taking crap from someone type. Saw some posts that she should not talk things that makes Adeel even more angry but my question is why shouldn't she? We shouldn't forget that this relationship is forced on her and she has every right to act the way she does. She might be helpless but she still knows how to give him a piece of her mind. She doesn't even want to give this relationship a chance as Adeel only manipulates and makes things worst for her.

But I really love seeing the couple together and hopefully, Adeel starts realising his mistakes and treat her with respect. For now, Adeel has only been making her hate him more and more and I really don't know how Adeel is gonna make up to it.

As for the new promo, Adeel says that he would rather keep the things he like in the storeroom than give it to someone so I think after Asher's call and the other guy drama, he might lock her in the storeroom😭
Another thing that gonna make her hate him even more!

Honestly, if Rana doesn't end up with Adeel in the end then it is also a good ending for me! Coz, i really can't foresee how Rana will fall in love with Adeel after all that he has put her through. If she manages to get out of it and lead a respectful and independent life in the end then it gives out a good message to the viewers too. But if redemption is shown then i would really love to see them together in the end and Adeel taking care of her like a princess😆

Sorry for the long post😊

Hello. Good to see you here :) and nice post.
It's a novel based show so they will end up together.
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Echofades

Hello. Good to see you here :) and nice post.

It's a novel based show so they will end up together.

Hello😊
Nice to see you too! Haha... What a relief! Then, the makers better make the redemption track really good! And Adeel definitely has a tough job then😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I am looking forward to his accident and redemption track too.
Ashiqui24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am looking forward to his accident and redemption track too.

I think for the whole show that will be the highlight. I just hope the makers portray it well in the show and we can actually see a really good redemption track where adeel starts to change for real. Right now I don't enjoy the actual episodes as much because there is nothing new about them but I think ill be looking forward to this weeks episode as I want to know what will adeel do with rana.
And the promo does look ineresting. These two episodes had made the drama actually hard to watch.What do you lot think?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashiqui24

I think for the whole show that will be the highlight. I just hope the makers portray it well in the show and we can actually see a really good redemption track where adeel starts to change for real. Right now I don't enjoy the actual episodes as much because there is nothing new about them but I think ill be looking forward to this weeks episode as I want to know what will adeel do with rana.
And the promo does look ineresting. These two episodes had made the drama actually hard to watch.What do you lot think?

I agree the past two episodes were average with a few good scenes between Rana & the supporting characters and the show needs to sharp up now. The last scene of the precap looks interesting when Adeel refused that guy hand shake.
Did any promo air yet by the way?
candyblossom thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyblossom

New promo out!!

Adeel found the call from ashar to rana on her phone..Both adeel and rana are in front of taya Abu...adeel says rana gives more attention to ashar then me...taya Abu says ashar is getting married ...adeel says it doesn't matter he is getting married and rana says it again YES! It doesn't matter if you get married and he stares...
Same umer scene...where adeel mets him in precap
Adeels voice in background: do what you want to do! There is no place for you in this house now
Same scene comes where he slams the door on rana(I guess he kicks her out of the door/house)

I hope he brings her in... obviously he will...because many scenes are left(and in novel)

See the promo yourself and share your idea/opinion

This is the new promo although I only think as he is kicking her out because the dialogue and door looks like it
See yourself and plz share your suggestions
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^Thank you :) sounds intense and interesting. It will serve him right when she leaves him soon.
candyblossom thumbnail

^Thank you :) sounds intense and interesting. It will serve him right when she leaves him soon.

Yeah but definitely not now..either he has trapped her in a room or thrown her ou but will bting her in because many scenes are left
Edited by candyblossom - 8 years ago