Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Rana lacks the tact and the patience to deal with someone like Adeel.
She loses her cool with Adeel very often (which you can't exactly blame her for) and ends up reacting on the spur on the moment. Most girls in such a situation would want to smash something on Adeel's head so her reaction is still better 😛

If this show is going to be just 22 episodes they need to start Adeel's redemption track otherwise the last 2-3 episodes are going to be extremely rushed and even more haphazard than it already is. Not that any redemption is justifiable for Adeel's behaviour but they still need to proceed with the story.

The editing of GeR is a major bane since there is no flow in the scenes. The scenes are haphazard and disjointed. Important, crucial scenes are mercilessly chopped and non important filler scenes make it to the episode.
I wonder how a channel like Hum can allow such shoddily edited episodes to be telecast.

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I think this time Rana called him..not sure though.
Ashar bhai seems in love with Rana, thus can't let Rana live her life, he has to call Rana with his constipated face again and again!!

but in precap he was calling her
he should give her space and stop complaining every time...
kiyara thumbnail
on which novel this drama is based and can somebody add synopsis of this novel
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kiyara

PLZ ASK THE PERSON TO PM U THE SYNOPSIS

Coz many of us want to enjoy the show without without knowing what will happen next and what's the ending

So those who want to know the story and ending beforehand plz ask the members to pm I the synopsis and not post in in forum openly and ruin the suspense for others

Originally posted by: kiyara

its called hasti ke ahang...and the summary has been posted many times in this thread...you can find it on the previous pages
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I miss possessive Adeel 😭 As scary as he was it was really interesting to watch. I hope it returns back next week.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This show makes me rant alot. I hope we get the redemption track soon or atleast some progress in the storyline.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

This show makes me rant alot. I hope we get the redemption track soon or atleast some progress in the storyline.

Literally Same!

Like i want to say so much but than im like it wont make a difference🥱
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
New promo out!!

Adeel found the call from ashar to rana on her phone..Both adeel and rana are in front of taya Abu...adeel says rana gives more attention to ashar then me...taya Abu says ashar is getting married ...adeel says it doesn't matter he is getting married and rana says it again YES! It doesn't matter if you get married and he stares...
Same umer scene...where adeel mets him in precap
Adeels voice in background: do what you want to do! There is no place for you in this house now
Same scene comes where he slams the door on rana(I guess he kicks her out of the door/house)

I hope he brings her in... obviously he will...because many scenes are left(and in novel)

See the promo yourself and share your idea/opinion
Edited by candyblossom - 8 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Oh wow! He kicks her out!
Run woman!! Tfs
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 8 years ago