Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navjotparmar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
In one of promo she says similar dialogue dat mujhe choone ki koshish mat karna. Was it same wen he touched her wen she was calling doctor for her mother? I think d promo scene is different although her suit was same as in promo she was sitting on sofa but in epi she was standing. In promo adeel even replies agar chuoon toh? But in epi he just got silent. So I think dat scene is yet to come..
Ashiqui24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello so I watched the episode and I think it was okay what was my favourite of the episode was when gul e rana was talking to her tayyabu. At the end did u all notice that they showed a little glimpse or adeel looking at something and he had them dark blue clothes on and that cream hat I dunno but I really found that weird! I think it was a mistake!
navjotparmar thumbnail
On wiki page on GEL it says dat adeel kidnaps her n threatens to ruin her self respect if she doesn't marry him. But he never threatened her. She married him somewhat willingly without much protest n hue n cry. She didn't even attempted to run away. Den how does he threatened or forced her? pls explain.
navjotparmar thumbnail
M really confused bout dat wedding n8. In wikipedia page on GEL it says he changes her clothes but I strongly feels he raped her. When she wakes up she looks herself up to down n even seems lyk a bit crying n says main kabi soch b nai sakti thi ke tum itne ghatiya b ho sakte ho. So I think he indeed raped her. Dats y she was so broken.
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The editing of this drama is really bad - scenes are disjointed and that's probably why we see scenes in promos that don't come in the episode.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What happened to the scene when taya Abu discovers a girls top in his bedroom
And how dumb and stubborn is arshad bhai, he heard ranas husband yelling at her over the phone and still calls her in the phone, lol had hai dheetai ki
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They didn't aired that scene when he discovered Mona top in the room. I hope it comes next week, badly want Adeel to get in trouble for that.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The episode wasn't bad at all. I liked Taya and Rana scene the most.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

What happened to the scene when taya Abu discovers a girls top in his bedroom
And how dumb and stubborn is arshad bhai, he heard ranas husband yelling at her over the phone and still calls her in the phone, lol had hai dheetai ki

rite about asher
he has witnessed adeel's cold behavior towards him..
he even heard adeel yelling...
he should just stay away for sometime till rana comes to his wedd. why again and again calling her and complaining she has changed and is busy n all...
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Echofades

The episode wasn't bad at all. I liked Taya and Rana scene the most.

main problem is that story isn't proceeding further...
adeel tortures rana, she gives it back to him, they have a fight, adeel again behaves like a jerk and the cycle repeats itself.