Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
No shirt scene didn't came
nothing exciting happened today
they r just dragging the show
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm done with this show...will surely watch the last episode... Had a lovely time with u all...bye bye guys...
They never aired this weeks promo here
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

I'm done with this show...will surely watch the last episode... Had a lovely time with u all...bye bye guys...

I was done the episode he kidnapped her...I gave up on him right there, but then I kept hanging around but the attempt to rape was the last straw!

This show is worst than Sangat...In Sangat the guy raped once but here for Adeel its his hobby...🤢
Edited by cricketfan1 - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Adeel came back home from somewhere drunk and the sametime Rana phone was ringing and he saw Ashar name on the caller ID. Next scene is Adeel telling Rana he wouldn't divorce her but that doesn't mean he loves her and said sorry but in am being honest here. Other scene show Rana with the guy she recently meet who offered a handshake to Adeel but doesn't respond back he was rather looking pissed off and jealous.
Promo is uploaded on Humtv youtube you can find it there.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the updates.. Sounds a bit meh, to be honest.. I don't think I'll bother watching this week's episode.. How much more are we supposed to see Adeel baiting Rana, Rana responding with snarky comebacks, Adeel manipulating the situation to make her look bad/stop her from doing something she wants? Getting a bit repetitive and boring..
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ exactly story is in circumduction mode...isn't proceeding further.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Really Liked today's episode
What I like about this drama is that even the filler episodes have some substance

Today I luved the convos between adeel rana and rana adeels dad

Also how for the first time we saw rana kinda opening up to adeels step mom

And the last scene of ashar bhai and rana phone convo was so beautiful and touching...the actor playing Asher stole the show in that few mins scene that how hurt he is ...beautiful beautiful acting by Asher today

All n all a filler epi but maaza aya
Ashiqui24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello everyone how r u after the episode on here I actually didn't feel like watching it atall. It sounded boring from my opinion and I guess like this and I think where going to get a few episodes like this and then the suspense will kick in where rana will leave adeel. Adeel will start realising his mistakes and even hallucinate gul e rana and ooh yh the accident track...
Boring episode. Couldnt even sit through the whole of it