Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't think Adeel's character will be killed.Rana might leave him and go away and he will be left pining for her could be the different ending she is talking about.
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sajal seems quite defensive about the work she has done. Looks like she has had enough of people telling her that she does similar roles.
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

see they didnt explore the scene because it didnt make any sense...it just left everyone confused because it was so random...like we never saw him behave that way before...he wasnt even that horny with Rana

They didn't exactly show it but the way he went to the extreme of kidnapping Rana and forced her into something as big as marriage, I can believe that he is like that only...Usually the girls that he likes comply and give in but one odd girl here and there if they don't give in, he does what he did to Rana or may be trying forcing himself on, like he did to his so called friend...
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think they'll have a happy ending
Sajal just wanted to create suspense
Secondly she told her character is sooo strong morally but think her character SHOULDVE been strong
Anyways despite everything I think theyll have a happy ending because they can do minor changes but can't change the main thing which is..
*the intro(ranas father died ,adeels family etc.)
*middle(kidnapping..marriag..murree)
*ending(happy ending)

Also the problem the maid had because of her daughter whose husband hits her is in the novel...adeel fixes it in the end which impresses rana too
bussbuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: candyblossom

I think they'll have a happy ending
Sajal just wanted to create suspense
Secondly she told her character is sooo strong morally but think her character SHOULDVE been strong
Anyways despite everything I think theyll have a happy ending because they can do minor changes but can't change the main thing which is..
*the intro(ranas father died ,adeels family etc.)
*middle(kidnapping..marriag..murree)
*ending(happy ending)

Also the problem the maid had because of her daughter whose husband hits her is in the novel...adeel fixes it in the end which impresses rana too

My friend read the novel, she says it IS indeed happy ending.

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

They didn't exactly show it but the way he went to the extreme of kidnapping Rana and forced her into something as big as marriage, I can believe that he is like that only...Usually the girls that he likes comply and give in but one odd girl here and there if they don't give in, he does what he did to Rana or may be trying forcing himself on, like he did to his so called friend...

im not defending Adeel in any way but I just dont think it makes sense how he tried to rape another girl when he had the opportunity to rape Rana but never did.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think Rana is a strong girl but it's just the situation she is in right now and her mother isn't that supported or understand her. She is on her one with no one around her to help her with her problems, she depends on Ashar as Bai because she need someone to talk to and share her problems with. She she tried to with Gulab Khan Adeel stop her from talking to him.
I honestly do fell for her. She is a strong character but not strong enough to get out of the bad relationship she's in.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anam...

Sajal seems quite defensive about the work she has done. Looks like she has had enough of people telling her that she does similar roles.

I watched a few of her past shows and she played almost all the roles so far. From the Bachari, Negative, spoiled brats to children roles. I remember how much I HATED her character in Sannata, she was that good. She still have a long way to go anyways, her graph is impressive for her age.
Nahiii I will be so pissed if they change the ending.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I just want a strong redemption track for Rana to forgive Adeel.