Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I think they changed the novel ending for sure now. I wouldn't be surprised if they killed Adeel off now.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting and intriguing article.. Initially when I was watching the show I wanted redemption for Adeel. Now I actually want him to get what he deserves. It would be amazing if they showed Rana finding her own identity and existence minus Adeel. I think his character has become irredeemable at this point.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I'm okay if this isn't going to have a happy ending to be honest.
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

I'm okay if this isn't going to have a happy ending to be honest.

It will be a happy ending if Rana is spared from Adeel for the rest of her life and found a new identity for herself leading a successful and happy life!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

It will be a happy ending if Rana is spared from Adeel for the rest of her life and found a new identity for herself leading a successful and happy life!

😆 When I heard about the character from the novel it sounds like a very dark & scary character. Adeel from the start I would admit started off as a very decent character, but it took a U and scary turn in episode 5 with his comments on the type of wife he want. I'm still looking forward to see what will happened to him and what the mysterious ending of the show will be.
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I wonder if Sheheryar Munawar doing any show in near future, He is absolutely adorable.
Sami, Mikaal and Fawad I love to see those. not a big fan of FQ but I like his acting!
Feroze is OK nothing special.. for his evil smile I am more pissed I guess. He has long way to go to catch up!

hi5 i love sheheryar munawar i saw him and sajjal for the first time in asmano pe likha
bohot die hard fan ban gai tabse but
i wish to see shehry doing dramas i thought if he would get popular he would do more serials but after that serial he is into movies only 🥱 a big disappointment
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think i'd prefer that

^What else is there to explore??? They showed him clearly getting all restless and horny before going to her room and then they show him trying to force her...What else could they possibly show??? That one scene made him irredeemable and on the top of it the way he completely made a mockery of her character in front of his dad made him a total undeserving character...I was so annoyed when they showed the girl went back to the guy in Dil-e-Muztar and here also I don't think the ending is going to be any different...For once though, I would love to see how the girl moved on, regardless of how changed the guy is...If the guy changed good for him...

see they didnt explore the scene because it didnt make any sense...it just left everyone confused because it was so random...like we never saw him behave that way before...he wasnt even that horny with Rana
they may do minor changes to the story but i dont think they will turn it into a sad ending
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why is sajal in the interview saying the ending is changed ?
Well I wanted happy ending
The promo where adeel and rana were there it indicated they were in love
Then why sajjal is saying so??
Honestly speaking,sajjal was even saying I am a really strong character...which u don't see from anywhere till now...I see rana as a confused girl