Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
^ You mean when he went into Mona's room? But Rana was asleep when he went there..

I really can't find any reason/excuse/justification for that scene. Even from the writers' point of view. What were they trying to achieve? If they're trying to show that he was trying to get it on with his 'friend' while his wife is sleeping in the other room, just to portray him as an uncaring player, then they've missed the mark. They've instead managed to make him look like a rapist (attempted rapist).. Makes the character irredeemable. If they intended for us to believe that he was pissed off at the girl for coming to his house and he was trying to get rid of her, then why in the middle of the night, and not earlier, when she first arrived? If they were trying to show that he wanted to make Rana jealous by pretending to be close to another girl, then why leave her asleep when he goes into Mona's room? None of these combinations make any sense.. 😕
They didnt really explore the scene properly. It just came randomly.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Does anyone know what the scene was in the book? Like was there any background/context to it, to help us understand what was going on in Adeel's mind?
576281 thumbnail
^What else is there to explore??? They showed him clearly getting all restless and horny before going to her room and then they show him trying to force her...What else could they possibly show??? That one scene made him irredeemable and on the top of it the way he completely made a mockery of her character in front of his dad made him a total undeserving character...I was so annoyed when they showed the girl went back to the guy in Dil-e-Muztar and here also I don't think the ending is going to be any different...For once though, I would love to see how the girl moved on, regardless of how changed the guy is...If the guy changed good for him...
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
intially i wanted rana to be with adeel but now i dont want that.
i want rana to take divorce and move on with her life and have some respectful life.
though i know this wont happen.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i watched it last saturday for the first time
isnt this show like the old indian serials where the hero is evil n girl hates him then falls for him
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The articles does have vaild points but I'm going to stick around still to see how the writers will redeemed this character or they might change it to a targic ending by killing Adeel off.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Saturday episode TRP
Edited by Echofades - 8 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
but both Feroze khan and sajjal look amazing together in this show n different from what they were in chup raho
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Came across this interview of Sajal's taken before Gul E Rana went on air. She talks about the show and how the ending of the show is unconventional besides talking about other stuff.