Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmTheOldHina

so agree with you, i prefer the bold ,,
i dont want to sound rude but he is just a character, not a attractive guy๐Ÿ˜†or anything special

i watch the drama for the story its awesome
but sheheyar mikaal sami faysal or anyone of them played the character
chaar chand lag jate drame ko, ๐Ÿ˜†

I am addicted to Sami Khan these days, watching some of his drama. The guy is damn attractive I just love him.

You think Sami Khan can pull off a character like Adeel?
Edited by Echofades - 8 years ago
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

I am addicted to Sami Khan these days, watching some of his drama. The guy is damn attractive I just love him.

You think Sami Khan can pull off a character like Adeel?

i love sami hes so attractive i have almost seen all of his dramas , ๐Ÿ˜†

i dont think he can pull off the character like adeel

because he 100% can do it far better then feroze i would have gone crazy if he was playing it
*ahh dreams๐Ÿ˜”*

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I agree with you, Adeel is an ass but Rana is equally stubborn here too. She needs to clam down with him. She's the one that brought back his worst side, Adeel is going to lose the challenge for sure. I'm waiting for his Redemption and accident track I believed he will be back to acting like an asshole since there is a redemption track pending he haven't done much bad expect for when he force her into an unwanted marriage. But he crossed his limit in the past 2 episode.

Exactly. Adeel is a creep but Rana is not without blame at times she purposely provokes him. It is like Rana believes if she pisses him off then he will start hating her enough to get a divorce but that is not going to happen.

I want to know what leads to his accident and it seems Rana will leave him because I remember a promo where an injured Adeel sees Rana but then realizes it was just his imagination.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmTheOldHina

i love sami hes so attractive i have almost seen all of his dramas , ๐Ÿ˜†

i dont think he can pull off the character like adeel

because he 100% can do it far better then feroze i would have gone crazy if he was playing it
*ahh dreams๐Ÿ˜”*

I wonder if Sheheryar Munawar doing any show in near future, He is absolutely adorable.
Sami, Mikaal and Fawad I love to see those. not a big fan of FQ but I like his acting!
Feroze is OK nothing special.. for his evil smile I am more pissed I guess. He has long way to go to catch up!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Written update plz!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I wonder if Sheheryar Munawar doing any show in near future, He is absolutely adorable.
Sami, Mikaal and Fawad I love to see those. not a big fan of FQ but I like his acting!
Feroze is OK nothing special.. for his evil smile I am more pissed I guess. He has long way to go to catch up!

Sheheryar doesn't seems to be doing much drama's. I only saw him in APL and ZGH, he's really handsome. He and Sajal have good chemistry together in APL but it was sadly a bakwas show.
I want to watch HJH I like all 3 leads Adeel, Mahira and Sheheryar.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Sheheryar doesn't seems to be doing much drama's. I only saw him in APL and ZGH, he's really handsome. He and Sajal have good chemistry together in APL but it was sadly a bakwas show.

I want to watch HJH I like all 3 leads Adeel, Mahira and Sheheryar.

Which show is HJH?
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Didn't see it much but glimpses of rana crying...rana telling adeel something(didn't hear the dialogue clearly) and adeel smiles sarcastically
Adeel wearing coat and see ranas phone ringing on dressing table and sees Ashars name
He angrily goes outside to rana and asks what she was talking to baba about..she says nothing
.he says whatever u were talking about it is of no use as I have found evidence against and shows her phone to her
Ashiqui24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think he must have shown his dad the phone call number of ashar and he must have said things about her which is why rana is crying...
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I never thought adeel would stoop so low that he will point fingers at rana's character publicly. That was really a worst move by him and look at the taya abbu -_- . This type of mental harm is even worser than the physical harm.In the last episode when adeel slapped rana ,it went ok for me later because of his guilty reaction.And it was such a 'moving forward' episode but this episode brought the show back to almost starting.

Saying that, i know he did try to normalize things between him and rana by talking to her quite a few times but what would you expect from her after slapping her? PATIENCE was required ,he needed to be patient and nicer.Doubting her publicly and making his dad doubt her just killed it all for me.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago