Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
After Rana called Adeel Gatiya he said "There is more I can do that you wouldn't believe" so I don't think he rape her.
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm sure Adeel didn't rape her. Plus I can't picture Rana falling in love with the guy who would rape her. It's just wrong on so many levels.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Episode was average with just 3 good scenes of Adeel showing a different shade in the beginning he was making effort though he should have apologize for that "Slap"
Another scene I like from the episode is the bedroom scene when he was talking to Maria on the laptop when she walk in he couldn't stop staring at her and Maria ask him what he is looking at. But as soon as she brought up divorce he was back to his old self.

Rana acted too stupid in this episode. She doesn't know how to play the game at all.
candyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea..its utterly the writers fault to leave scenes incomplete...
Hope new promo airs tomorrow as they will get rid of promoting Mann mayal!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^Look out for the new promo should air in Pakistan soon!

Originally posted by: Echofades

At 18 yes but if your half way to touch 18 if your birthday is towards end of year then yes girls can start collage at 17.

I seen a pics of Adeel from novel it was in black and white though. The character does look mature but in the drama Adeel doesn't look or act like a 30 year old.

Adeel in the show looks like a teenager😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I don't believe Adeel raped Rana on their wedding night, which is a relief because I don't think I could have watched this show if that had happened.

As for the episode, Rana should have known better than to tell Adeel she was leaving. It was obvious Adeel was not going to let Rana go, after all he schemed hard to get her to come there in the first place. Adeel continued to stoop low but I am holding out hope for his redemption track. In the precap he challenges Rana believing she can't change him, its a challenge he will surely lose and I look forward to his transformation and how he wins her love.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I don't believe Adeel raped Rana on their wedding night, which is a relief because I don't think I could have watched this show if that had happened.

As for the episode, Rana should have known better than to tell Adeel she was leaving. It was obvious Adeel was not going to let Rana go, after all he schemed hard to get her to come there in the first place. Adeel continued to stoop low but I am holding out hope for his redemption track. In the precap he challenges Rana believing she can't change him, its a challenge he will surely lose and I look forward to his transformation and how he wins her love.

I agree with you, Adeel is an ass but Rana is equally stubborn here too. She needs to clam down with him. She's the one that brought back his worst side, Adeel is going to lose the challenge for sure. I'm waiting for his Redemption and accident track I believed he will be back to acting like an asshole since there is a redemption track pending he haven't done much bad expect for when he force her into an unwanted marriage. But he crossed his limit in the past 2 episode.
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

Feroze is good but not great he still have a long way to go. He's not my type I be honest on this.

I prefer guys like Fawad Khan, Sami Khan, Faysal Qureshi, Sheheryar Munawar & Mikaal Zulfiqar. Good looking or not they have very attractive personality and carried themselves well onscreen. Feroze still needs to work on those aspect he have a long way to go to reach the level of these guys.

so agree with you, i prefer the bold ,,
i dont want to sound rude but he is just a character, not a attractive guy😆or anything special

i watch the drama for the story its awesome
but sheheyar mikaal sami faysal or anyone of them played the character
chaar chand lag jate drame ko, 😆
Indiantelly thumbnail
I am new member here so.Helloguys! Love this show but then the guy is so bad to gul e rana. Every time you want to like him, he dissappoints you. I wish they turn more civil to one another.