Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I'm very curious about this seperation trach.. How does Adeel even let her go? He is so possessive about her, he doesn't even let her go to her Khala's house, how does he give her permission to go to Lahore? I'm assuming Rana just leaves herself

Just a thought and I may be completely wrong, but what if by that time Adeel does fall in love with Rana and he lets her go because he is repenting? Realises the wrongs he has done to her, doesn't want her tied down to him after his accident and says mean things to her to get to leave for her own good?

Would that not be a complete 360 degree change of character for him? From forcing her to marry him to lying to her about his feelings and letting her go so she can lead her life on her own terms even if it means leaving him behind?

Now that would be amazing. That would be Adeel in love.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Echofades

Maybe Adeel wasn't at home when she left?

Hmm maybe bcz only maria was standing there in ost when rana leaves with her suitcase.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

Just a thought and I may be completely wrong, but what if by that time Adeel does fall in love with Rana and he lets her go because he is repenting? Realises the wrongs he has done to her, doesn't want her tied down to him after his accident and says mean things to her to get to leave for her own good?

Would that not be a complete 360 degree change of character for him? From forcing her to marry him to lying to her about his feelings and letting her go so she can lead her life on her own terms even if it means leaving him behind?

Hmm really gud idea
that will be actually adeel completely in love with rana
and then rana also realize she also fell for him..
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Btw what happens to asher in novel?? in Ost he was also in Isl...when rana comes running and see him...
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

but i guess he ll start repenting when rana leaves him or maybe when rana takes care of him after his accident...

amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

That BM scene put me off the whole show
im glad this one isnt as extreme

that was quite an unexpected scene...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rana will be there for him during his accident.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Btw what happens to asher in novel?? in Ost he was also in Isl...when rana comes running and see him...

ya even i saw that...lets see what happens..i hope asher doesnt turn negative...cz it seems unlikely that he ll turn negative
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

Rana will be there for him during his accident.

she ll come back to him after she comes to know about his accident??...means that maybe she ll start falling for him after marriage
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

ya even i saw that...lets see what happens..i hope asher doesnt turn negative...cz it seems unlikely that he ll turn negative

i dont think he will turn negative...i think he will be there for moral support to Rana.