8 episodes in and already a 2nd thread 🥳
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Congrats for the second one!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Alright I watched the episode, I could not stop myself for another five days, but dammit i still have to wait. So much for wanting to watch two episodes back to back.

IT was a pretty intense episode.

When Rana's mother found out, Adeel goes like "Auntie please dont react" Err thats kinda impossible😆

I felt so terrible for the mother tho.

Adeel is an evil prick. Stating how she loved him but lied because of the status milestone.

Did anyone else realize during Adeel and Rana's conversation when he mentioned talaaq Rana was not as affected as Adeel was? Per say if they did get divorced, Rana would be able to move on but Adeel would fail because it would not be in his favor. He's the one whose in love with her.

The show just got more interesting now...Adeel laughing at her cousin, i forgot his name, Khala's beta, so messed up.

But like Rana said "Allah puchay ga" Karma...it'll happen in all due time.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yayy...just 8 episodes n we got a second thread...this shows the popularity of the show n how much we love the show...I'm very happy
Yup right now adeel Is mesmerized by rana...he wants her world should center around him but he is not realising that rana has become the center of his world...he wants her to be in front of his eyes all the time..he makes all possible so that rana gives him attention... He flirts with her warns her tries to make her understand what he wants from her but doesn't realise that his life is incomplete without his wife

Right now he is blinded by his ego his zid...but in hearts of hearts he has fallen for her...
mary78613 thumbnail
Oh new AT! Yayy!
This week's episode was so fast! Loved it.
bintum thumbnail

hmmm I have been silent reader but now I cant hold myself without saying anything after reading the comments in this and the first thread,,,,i don't get it ,,,how can it be love? since when has love been translated as abusing a person? or constantly disrespecting? how can any girl fall in love or even get attracted to such a guy whom has no sense of morality when it comes to women? in this day and age, most woman do not chase for money or good looks unless they are sore losers. how can we ever excuse someone's bad behaviour , abuse , foul mouth just cause they are good looking? or there is intensity in his obsession? it is quite sad that love is portrayed in such shade in this drama,,,alot of people wondered why humsafar was a success,,,apart from all other aspects in that drama what we loved most about it was the portray of character,,,asher was forced to marry kharad against his wishes,,but not once did he ever abused her or even used physical force on her,,even in the most intense situation when he misunderstood the whole situation and separated from her, he never not once used foul mouth against women or used physical abuse or emotional abuse,,,,yes he was hurt but he also knew his limitation ,,,,even at the end despite finding out about his mother he still was not going to resort to bad behaviour toward women,,,that is why asher and humsafar will be a long lasting classic drama ,,,similar to other classics of ptv that you never grow tired of watching,,,,,this kind of portray of love is so wrong in today's society,,,what kind of values are we as society teaching the upcoming future generations,,,,, they say some wounds heal over time ,,,,but the wound of abuse (whether physical or emotional) never heal,,,cause love is based on trust and values which once broken will never heal,,,i would love to see a redemption track where adeel is left forever like Arfeen Abbas of Meri Zaat Zarra-E-Benishan ,,,,,,,

Originally posted by: mary78613

Oh new AT! Yayy!

This week's episode was so fast! Loved it.

Look whos here😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bintum

hmmm I have been silent reader but now I cant hold myself without saying anything after reading the comments in this and the first thread,,,,i don't get it ,,,how can it be love? since when has love been translated as abusing a person? or constantly disrespecting? how can any girl fall in love or even get attracted to such a guy whom has no sense of morality when it comes to women? in this day and age, most woman do not chase for money or good looks unless they are sore losers. how can we ever excuse someone's bad behaviour , abuse , foul mouth just cause they are good looking? or there is intensity in his obsession? it is quite sad that love is portrayed in such shade in this drama,,,alot of people wondered why humsafar was a success,,,apart from all other aspects in that drama what we loved most about it was the portray of character,,,asher was forced to marry kharad against his wishes,,but not once did he ever abused her or even used physical force on her,,even in the most intense situation when he misunderstood the whole situation and separated from her, he never not once used foul mouth against women or used physical abuse or emotional abuse,,,,yes he was hurt but he also knew his limitation ,,,,even at the end despite finding out about his mother he still was not going to resort to bad behaviour toward women,,,that is why asher and humsafar will be a long lasting classic drama ,,,similar to other classics of ptv that you never grow tired of watching,,,,,this kind of portray of love is so wrong in today's society,,,what kind of values are we as society teaching the upcoming future generations,,,,, they say some wounds heal over time ,,,,but the wound of abuse (whether physical or emotional) never heal,,,cause love is based on trust and values which once broken will never heal,,,i would love to see a redemption track where adeel is left forever like Arfeen Abbas of Meri Zaat Zarra-E-Benishan ,,,,,,,

@Bold you are absolutely correct! And it isnt love, not from Rana's side the least. She was forced, she knows it, we know it. Exactly why we all agreed upon that it should not be an easy ride for Adeel into Rana's heart. She needs to make him work for it.

There are so many traits Adeel is going to have to change about himself in order for it work with Rana. One and the most is how he treats her like a object and he owns her. Regardless of the fact that it does not work completely since Rana denies or answers him back in most matters.

Loads of people in the last thread stated how they want a redemption track for Adeel likewise of Ashar's. His regret, his remorse and anguish were very visible and meaningful.

I, completely, understand where your coming from, but by showing as such men, it's almost like an awareness that these kind of men are real and a girl needs to be aware. Rana being the strong woman telling society regardless of being forced against her will, she is not going to stop fighting till redemption and regret is felt immensely.

GOSH, Meri Zaat Zarra-E-Benishan, was literally the best show ever. I will never get over that one.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bintum

Adeel is mesmerized by gul e rana... I know right now he is behaving badly with rana...but with time he ll realise her worth..n his love for rana...His world revolves around rana...right now he considers her as his property but in his subconscious mind he has fallen for her...he is blinded by his ego...

Do u remember that scene where gulag khan told adeel about how rana returned back laila's money to her...that proud feeling that smile he had on his face shows that he does love gul e rana but right now is not accepting it

Also he doesnt let maria n laila misbehave with rana...like when laila said that he wants to take rana along for shopping so that she can carry their shopping backs ..that stern look that adeel gave her reflects that somewhere he does care for rana

He knows rana is perfect for him though the reason given by him is not right but he himself is still unaware of his feelings for rana...

He won't be left forever as it has a happy ending n adeel can't b compared to afreen... Both r poles apart...afreen was not a strong man...he cudnt protect his wife...he doubted her he dint trust her...I don't think adeel wud do that with rana...he knows that rana wud never betray her husband
Edited by amrapali_dubey - 8 years ago