it's a beautiful story

i loved it..
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you for the new thread...๐Ÿ˜ณ here the update is... ๐Ÿ˜Š

PART 39

" Nandini pitch is too low. Try to manage the scale. Hear it again. "

Manik advised and played the tune again.

The workshop was going pretty well today. And on Nandini's good luck the witty Manik was on leave and the serious dedicated Manik was on mood.

Nandini again tried and that time she managed to catch his scale little bit. But the Perfectionist Malhotra was till not satisfied.

" Achcha Nandini , you said that you learnt music in a workshop right? " he asked.

Nandini nodded sitting beside him. And replied casually " hmm. It was of one year workshop. After that I got scholarship in SPACE. "

" Ohhh okayy !! Achcha listen , you toh you're a good singer I know . I think your low scale is better than the higher one. So I am thinking for the final submission , let's go for any soft smoothy number. I guess it will suit you better. What's say? "
Manik suggested.

" what say? What will I say? The Rockstar and my mentor will decide for me na? Jo guruji bolenge woh sishya sunegi. " she dramatically stated joining her palm.

" What? " Manik firstly became confused with the pure hindi.

" Mentor is guru. And student is Sishya. Samjhe Mr. Monster Intelligent Malhotra. " she replied carrying her same dramatic tone.

" Whatever !!! " Manik ignored that and said " toh as decided. We will go for a soft one. but I have one condition. " he said in a serious tone.

" Condition?" She confusingly asked.

" yes condition. Just like your guru dakshina type. " Manik raised his eyebrow seeing her frowns.

" So, the condition is I will make sure of the composition But you will gonna write the song. So basically song tumhara , composition mera. " Manik confidently demanded.

" but hhhow could I write a song? I can't do that. Mujhe toh aati v nehi song likhna. " she stammered in fear.

" Achcha? You didn't know? " Manik mocked her then said " if you don't know then last night what was that? There wasn't any particular ready lyrics right ? But yet you were signing. So? How? "

" ohhh toh Hum log baat kar rahe the and..." she paused and recalled their last night passionate encounter. And automatically her cheeks changed its colour.

Manik drank her redden face , shy pout fully then moved closer to her. Slowly he tucked the errant strands behind her ear and lovingly said " I know last night we were talking hain na? We were talking through music . So this time pen down your heart out. Do you know why? Because music is the voice of heart. Jo yahaan ( Manik placed his palm over her heart. ) pe hai wohi likhna. That will be your song. The pure one " he leaned and kissed her blush.
" And I will try to portray your heart with my music. " he kissed her jawline.
" And I promise I will try to match you in a better way. " he whispered again kissing her neck.

She shivered with his alluring touch. And her lips whispered confidently " I don't want any better. Because I am already with the Best. "

And she kissed his lips softly. Manik stared at her being mesmerised with her confession. His heart smiled feeling the depth of love she had fir him. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead deeply. Then about to claim her lips when they heard a knock on the door.

Nandini quickly moved apart and sat in the other chair and Manik allowed the visitor disheartened and irritatingly to spoil their moment.

" Sir. Madam is expecting you on her cabin now. " the PA of Niyonika informed and left hurriedly to save himself from his madam's Adam son's warth.

" Niyonika !! Now what that witch want? " he frustratingly ruffled his hair.

Nandini had some little idea of his not liking his mother. He had explained her the reason that how his mother was always behind fame and money leaving the kid him alone. That was the reason of his loneliness. But one thing that Nandini couldn't deny that Manik had inherited his smart look and personality from his mother. Niyonika Malhotra was really a package of personality and aura. In her 40's too , she was a diva.

But one thing confused her more was she always found Niyonika Malhotra ,a sophisticated , well spoken, full of smartness lady. But yet it seemed there was something big between the mother and son.

She sighed and looked at Manik whose stressed frowns were woke up on his forehead. She then slowly moved towards him and cupped his face and smooch his forehead to sooth those stress blue marks.

Manik exhaled a deep breath and slowly loosed his body weight hugging her. Nandini could feel his deep inhale exhale breathing. To ease his pain she kept rubbing his back frequently dropping assuring kisses on his shoulder, nape and hair.

After a while they broke the hug and Manik softly sucked her lips.

" you okay? " she asked him caressing his left cheek and his mole softly. He shook his head as an affirmation and touched his lips on her palm.

" do you Manik, you are just a carbon copy of your mom. Smartness , personality , height , sexy looks " she blushed with her own word but Manik's face became serious.

She promptly cursed herself for uttering too much and spoiling his mood again. She thought to damage control before he turned into his arrogant monster mode.

But before she could part her lips Manik said " Can we not talk about this? "
She understood the pain of his eyes. She nodded and pulled him towards her tightly. They remained in their embrace for few minutes.

" Nandini please don't keep staring at clothes but buy them at instant. I want to see huge packets when you will return back home. Okay? And I really gonna check them haan. So you better . Happy shopping. Be safe. "
Manik ordered smilingly and left pecking her lips once again.

She just kept gazing his disperse and muttered under her breath " How could I be so lucky to have you ? Why are you so good Manik? Itne achche kaise ho tum? "

Shopping Mall.

" Nandu yaar how's it? "
" Color is okay na? "
" is it little dull? "
" this or this?"

Abhimanyu Thakkar had everything sweet in him. He was good looking. He was very friendly. He was too kind and helpful. He was very jovial. But only one thing which he had little bit irritating was his shopping mania like girls and not only that but also his 'typical girls type confused shopaholic' nature.
And that was Shreeya's real reason to say 'No' to his proposal. Yes. Abhi liked Shreya. And somewhere she too. But as she was a hard nut to crack , poor Abhi had to fry lots of papads.
Shreeya was a sharp and confident girl. So she never took time to choose cloths.
But Abhi !! ' Hopeless ' . In her word. The time Abhi selected one shirt for himself , she already did shopping for both her and Nandini on that particular instant. And they started their cat dog fight.

Nandini really enjoyed that cute thing. And now her best friend was chewing her head and she was missing Shree and her ultimate deadly looks to Abhi for these girlish behaviour.
She sighed and then started selecting dresses for him.

" Now Teri bari. It's your turn now. Chal. " Abhi said after paying bill for his cloths.

" Abhi ermm I don't want anything. " she replied as already her crazy world's king had shopped lots of dresses for her recently.

Abhi chuckled then wrapping her shoulder from behind said " Shreeya nehi hai toh kya I can't buy you anything? Your best friend has given me your responsibility. So my cute darling best friend ,I need to do my job perfectly unless that Wild cat will not spare me in one piece. "

Abhi dramatically said and then Nandini asked " You really love her don't you? "

" Yahh I do. But I Know she is really a tough one. " he commented and then they both laughed remembering Shreeya's frowns and elderly anger pouts.

" Now Chal. Let's shop. " without giving her second chance to find excuse , he dragged her to the women appreals.

Finding Nandini least interested Abhi himself started choosing dresses for her. After choosing three dresses he forcefully sent her ti trial them.

" toh which one? I am toh saying k let's buy three yaar. They are pretty. " Abhi exclaimed just after she came out of trial room.

" no no not three just this one. " she scoffed promptly not to intend to buy so many.

" but Nandu" Abhi tried to protest but she cut him middle saying " Abhi I did shopping last week. So what will I do with these much dresses bol? Bus let's buy this as you insisted. "

" Shopping? You did shopping? When? Why didn't you tell me then? Is it real? You are lying. " Abhi started scrutinised her face. It really surprised him. As he knew she was having very less money in her account. And besides that she left her per time job and shreeya was also not there. Then how did she manage to shop anything?

On the other hand Nandini was also wondering on her suddenly blurted out words. She very well knew Abhi . Without her biggest secret with Manik , her bffs knew each single details of her life.

She needed to cover up. She couldn't afford Abhi's enquiries and any extra lies as well. She didn't want to lie but she was bounded by situation.

" Areee kya Abhi. I bought few... ahem .. girlish things. And you wanted me to take you to shop them? " she tried to cover up changing the topic in a light one but Abhi seemed not to be satisfied with her excuses.

" Nandu sab thik hai right? " his serious concerned voice demanded.

She felt a stab in her heart. She literally felt ashamed of hiding her relationship with Manik from her bffs who gave her shelter love unconditionally.
She promised herself that she was going to tell them about her secret very soon. She needed to talk with Manik.

" ufff Abhi. Stop being Shree and Chal let's buy these three. They're good. After all my cute Abhi's choice. " she pondered to divert his mind and pulled him to the billing counter.

When Abhi was going to pay suddenly she recalled Manik and his card. But she hesitated to take that out in front of Abhi and apart from that she literally felt uncomfortable expending his money. Though his words were so genuine when he had gifted the credit card. She really felt bless with his emotions. The right he had given to her , overwhelmed her heart.

When she was in her thoughts suddenly she heard Abhi " Oh dreamy girl. Stop dreaming of your world's king. Let's go. "

She snapped out of her trances listening Manik's name and realised Abhi had payed the bill.

" why did you pay? " she pounced over him.

" So? I always did. What's wrong with you? Are you alright? Nandu please bol kya Chal raha hai in your life. What is bothering you? " Abhi asked her with straight face filled with concern.

She sighed then replied " I am fine. Just little tired. "

" let's go " he side hugged her and started walking towards the exit.

When they walked out of the mall suddenly Nandini's eye fell on something. She promptly recognised that. But no. She didn't want to believe her vision.
As the distance between the thing and her decreased she started panicking more.

It was Manik's one of the expensive cars with a driver waiting for her outside the mall.
She cursed herself to inform Manik about the mall. She knew there was no way out for her.

" ermm Abhi. Yaar you go. I will get an auto. My apartment is very near . " she somehow manage to utter.

" No. Will drop and then dinner at your place. I am missing your corn soup. " Abhi sued her words and started blabbering his excitements.

She was in trouble. She was in big trouble. She started chanting her god that is Manik's name for some rescue.
" Manik ... Help. ... god help. " she was silently praying when suddenly Abhi's cell started ringing.

After receiving the call Abhi told her with a disappointed face.
" I am sorry Nandu. But dad called to pick him from his office. Please don't mind. " she heard him and exhaled the fear and muttered thousands of thanks to her god.

" it's okay Abhi. You go I will manage. " she replied happily and he left after hugging her.

After his disperse Nandini exhaled deep breath and moved towards Manik's car.
The driver opened the back door for her and she hopped in the over comfy car exhaling a amusement in disbelief sigh.

Manik's house

" What's up? "
Manik greeted her walking into the room.

" Nothing much. You say how's your day? " she greeted him back .

Manik's face fell down a little recalling his day and encounter with his so called biological mother.

------ flashback-----

" what's up Niyonika? Urgent calls? What's going on? " Manik gave a sarcastic smile to Niyonika entering her cabin.

" Mmmaanik !! Nice to meet you . You say what's on? " she greeted him with same attitude tone.

Manik sternly smiled and looked at her tried to read her evil mind.

" listen Niyonika I know you don't feel nice to meet me. So why pretend. Just cut the crap and tell me what's the point? " Manik curtly said.

" Well... In that case. How's your workshop going Manik? " she asked.

Manik took a glance of her stern face and understood something was cooking in his witch mom's mind.

" And why do you care? " he demanded back earning a chuckle from her side and replied.

" I care as it's my college's reputation. You know. So I don't want any fuss in it. " She replied carrying same tone.

Perfect mother -son combo !!

" whatever. Look I need to say you something. " he was about to discuss another issue but cut into middle by Niyonika's attitude filled smart voice.

" I know Manik. That's why I called you here. I know we had a deal of three days for this workshop. And you have to leave for bangalore tomorrow. But as you have missed one class so it will be good if you conduct another just one. "

Manik heard her and then her mind stroke him hard. How could he forgot about the bloody idiotic three days deal? He was surprised. No . Surprise would be an underestimate. He was actually shocked. Shocked and disappointed.
These three days with her were something very different he had experienced. His confused soul was confident with his strong feelings.

" What happened Manik? Look like you're thinking of something deep ? " he came back to reality with a jerk listening the cold taunt.

He exhaled deep breath to hide his vulnerable state. The lady sitting in front of him was a bad news for his happiness. And he just couldn't afford to risk his one happiness .

Manik liked his lower lips to compose the heavy storm inside and chewed " Niyonika! ! Yaar why do you always try to pretend as my mother with this fake bullshit concerns? "

" Because I am your mother. " came a straight reply.

" No you aren't. " he retorted and then said " I very well know about my priorities. I don't want any god dam advice from you. "

He got up angrily and turned to walk out but stopped I'm middle and masking a huge irritation attitude threw " and about your the bloody workshop toh don't worry I know my job. "

" So much of concern...to your job. Or... something more interesting !! "

He heard and froze clasping the door nob. Having same DNA and blood he very well could understood the evil taunt.
Suddenly Nandini's innocent face flashed in front of him. His grip on the nod get tighter. The monster was waking up slowly. And then he turned around harshly.

Coming in front of her, he leaned forward on the desk and stated sternly
" Don't try to poke your nasty nose in my life. I am not liable to report you. So Stay away from me. I repeat Niyonika Malhotra just stay away from my life. "

His anger filled red shot eyes scared Niyonika. She very well knew his arrogant rude son. But that anger in his eyes was beyond arrogance. It was something very deep. And it really scared the hell out of her life. She gulped her saliva down in fear.

And then giving a last death glare to her Manik storm out of the cabin leaving a scared Niyonika.

" Isssh detective ki aakhon se toh kuch bhi nehi bachta. I have to be careful. I have to protect Nandini from this evil eye or hook or by crook.
He took out his cell and dialed.
" yeee hello Aman.."

---------end----------

" Where are you lost Manik? " Nandini shook his shoulder little bit finding him deep lost.
" Ermmm nothing. You say how's your day with the idiot? " Manik asked putting of his blazer. Nandini pout with his calling Abhi an idiot.

Typical monster !!!

" Achcha baba no idiot. Handsome Abhi thik hai? " he smiled on her pout and said to cheer her " Achcha tell me kya kharida? "

She showed him her three dresses and hesitantly informed Abhi 's paying for her.

" But Nandu. You have your own card now. Then why did he paid? You should pay for you both yaar. " Manik yelled a little softly.

" Manik since I left home they were with me. Pampering me to give me homely feeing was their habit of these three years. Itni jaldi it won't be get over. It will take some time to overcome the practice. And besides that suddenly if I took out one dam credit card then Abhi would have started freaking out or maybe he would have been fainted too. So let's take it bit by bit. I thought " she shared .

" You and your stupid philosophical thoughts !! " he shook his head commenting a sarcasm.

" Now close your eyes. " she suddenly demanded and instead of closing eyes he looked at her widening his eyes.

" Wohhoo My Moorthy in Mood with Malhotra. " Manik teased and winked at her notoriously.

" offooo Manik. Close naa. " she scoffed again.

" How much close ? " his gutter , always ready to do mischief mind , smirked. He leaned closer to her face. Their chest rubbed with each other and breath fanning their faces.

"Mmmaaanik " she pushed him little saving herself from his chocolate eye's spell.
She then picked a packet and forwarded towards him.

He with eye asked " what? " and she with her eyes signalled him to open it.

" All right !!! " Manik's lips twisted and pressing his lips inside together , he started unwrapping the packet.

" Woohhhoo man !! he exclaimed. " It's freaking awesome. "

" You like it? " she asked in a low not so sure tone.

" Loved it. " he replied and pulled her in a hug.

-------- flashback --------

" Driver bhaiya will you please take to the mall now? . "
She asked the driver to take her to the mall where she and Manik visited for shopping last time.

She went to the shop and bought the burning guitar printed tshirt for Manik . Her first shopping cart on that credit card and for her world's king.

-------end------

" Well thank you for the gift. Now I want to give you return gift. " he scooped her in his arms and said lovingly on which she rolled her eyes in confusion.

" We are going to bangalore tomorrow. " he said and she jumped out of his lap.

" Wweee ??? " she stammered.

" Yes We. You and Me. " he replied casually then sensing her baffled state he cleared the air
" Actually I have a concert in Bangalore tomorrow evening. So I was thinking let us go together. "

" But why didn't you tell me before? " she snapped.

" ermm wohhh Nandini.. I myself have forgotten. Aman remained me . " he replied.

" But I can't go. " her lips uttered. " I really can't go "

" But why? " he was confused and little irritated too with her always " No" thing.

" You are asking why? Manik you're asking me to join you in your trip where you will be surrounded by media and different people. And yet you are asking me Why. Like seriously? " she yelled.

" Haan toh? There will be media toh? " he was now hell pissed of. " Nandini you're not making any sense. "

" I am not making any sense? You're going insane Manik. " she retorted and then continued
" I cant go. I have College. Then if We will go. Then thanks to our brilliant and smart media they will spot us together. Wase toh somewhere I really thank the media people as because of their smart and strict stalking , I used to get informations of you. But now !! They will catch us then will start bombarding their weird bomb questions like, Who? What ? How ? When? Why? And then !!!!! Ohhh my god !! Soch k hi I am sweating. No no no. I won't make it happen. No. I can't go. What if they will spot us ? Nehii. Never. I can't. ... "

" SHUT UP. I said just shut your freaking mouth up " Manik's hill breaking shout slapped her blabbering hard and calmed her panic mode.

" I don't care about anything. I care a dam to the world. You are coming with me that's it. " his hard husky demanding voice ordered and her body became stiff and numb.

" But I don't want to go." A slow scared protest escaped from her mouth. Her gaze was hung down avoiding his anger.

Manik couldn't digest her still protesting. He was that time too irritated and angry to think straight.

He grabbed her arms harshly and demanded " Come again? "

" I...I... Don...don't wa.n...nt to go. " slipped from her trembling lips .

Manik looked at her throwing lavas through his red shot volcanic eyes. And gritted " F.I.N.E "

" Manik why are you being so impulsive? " a soft yet scared question hit him.

" Impulsive? Haan? Do you know something. It's my fault that I expected you at least won't hurt me. But guess what? I was wrong. A big time wrong. "

He spat out his hurt heart through those harsh words and zoomed out of the room making a loud thud sound of the door making her heart hitched.

Keep liking.. commenting.. Stay tuned. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by musicialtie - 8 years ago
Nidhibansod thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update yar, superb, awesome
Love_Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsum update
abhi n nandu's shopping session was good
nandu is guilty for keeping dat lil secret from her friends
oh god now manik is really angry waiting to see how nandu is gonna manofy her monster
update soon
ps_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved abhi n nandu z bond

She atlast bought tat shirt

Nyc

Manik iss soo scared fr her

Uff

Nyc ch

Cntinue soon :)
hetalloveparth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Manik is angry on nandu
Now want to see how nandu gonna manofy her monster
Continue soon
SHYPN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for updating such a awsm update... I always wait for ur stories... OK now coming to story..
I am very scared of nyonika lyk manik bcoz she is very clever ...but story mein masala bhi toh chahiye... so cool...
shopping ...is tension for nandani... it's good she is still d same and her choices r also... means no change in clothing and living style simple .jaisi woh han... it's soo natural for behaving lyk DAT... I lyk nandani's character she can't use his credit card or going to trips wid him... she will b UNCOMFORTABLE!!!
Manik -I love him... in ur story I am fully connected to manan and can feel dere POV'S ...so I have no fear about manan separation due to doubt or misunderstanding...
Manik is soo protective toward nandu... he has fear of losing his star... he wants her to be his princess but she toh nandu han... he also want to b normal wid her lyk other couples but he is forgetting dere story is different... but as he said he doesn't care about world...
ab kya krega monster manik... I think manik will go alone or no speaking mode on and nandu will miss him and he toh can't live...or may b she Will agree and MaNan alone on 3 day concert... it will b interesting...
plz move d story wid twist...
waiting for next looong update
aarohi_angel98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
Very well written...
Loved it to the core...
Cont soon...

LOVE,
AAROHI...
windowseatbug thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
Abhi & Nandini's shopping was so much fun.
Abhi & shreeya literally use to behave as if she was their little sister.
So cute their bond id.
Nandini must be feeling really bad for hiding this from them.
Nandini's first gift for Manik.
Heheheh. Cute they are.
Manik's return gift turns out to be a shock.
I wonder what he's upto.
Maybe he wants to protect her from Nyonika.
So he's taking her along to avoid leaving her alone while he being away.
But now he's really pissed with Nandini's constant denial.
But her concern is too justifiable.
Continue soon please.
Stay blessed๐Ÿ˜ƒ