Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
^But what about the internet manners? If you consider the fact that this is a public forum, and this in particular is a controversial topic, it would be unethical to use caps or grossly enlarging the font. 😳
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yes exactly using caps lock means shouting..same thing can be said using small fant...why unnecessarily use capital letters
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
what the hell is that promo?!!!!!!!!!!! seriosuly what the hell was wrong with thsi writer when he wrote this ridiculous piece of shit.. and my respect fro all the actors has also just gone down the drain.. why would you act in such a pathetic drama as this one? what were they all thinking while making this drama? it has honestly crossed all the limits.. i was waiting for the last episode to see how they would somehow salvage it but this is beyond redemption🤢
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Why is everyone scared to post in this thread?
Bindaas post karo Sab, main hoon na lol

Agree fully with the poster above, I think the most ridiculous aspect of this show was the psychiatrist, she had no idea what she was talking about, making ashi silent, making her afraid of what will happen if she stood up, she was a complete nut job, I think she needed counselling more than Ashi.

exactly people go to counselor for getting off emotional baggage here she instead making victim weak by scaring her.
I know its drama and certain creativity is permitted but that doesn't give right to butcher sensitive topic. I don't know if legal notice is true or not and frankly I dont care about it. are be become so senseless that it hard to distinguish between insanity and entertainment. use head don't watch everything comes on TV or anything without discrimination.
Shavez needs to stop crying over his daughter. Thats not what rapists do. He just needs to go to jail.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I have to say I have been a close follower of the arguments on both the threads of Sangat.. have to be the most controversial threads I have ever come across on PSF xD

Just had been wanting to say this from a while that this writer has misunderstood the fact there's a huge difference between feeling guilty and actually being guilty while penning down his hero's character, Shavez. I don't watch this show at all.. just one or no scene at all from each episode but I do kinda know the on-goings through promos and these threads. in the first half, Shavez felt guilty, he was not guilty. And now that he's actually guilty, I am kinda disappointed by the whole drama because Ashi disgusts me. I don't think her living with her rapist under the same roof, facing him 24/7 makes her strong.. it honestly just puts me off. Why would a sane woman ever do that? I would have considered her strong if she had the courage to tell the truth to her mom without being afraid of how the society treats the victims. Like her mom is constantly trying to get Shavez out of the house and she's adamant upon letting him stay. Woman, you must sort out your priorities. He's the man who did something as heinous as rape apnay pooray hosh o hawas mein. And that too.. oh because Shavez the guilty felt like raping her. Wow. But ofc Ashi has to play Mother Teresa. *claps wildly at the brilliant characterization*

Honestly, these writers don't know how to pen down such stories. I read a similar story by Umera where the rapist receives his punishment in the form of his daughter but it was handled far better because firstly, it was written by Umera and secondly, it was on paper which is a better medium to tell stories like this.

P.S. Please don't bother replying if you don't agree with my views. This is a discussion thread, not a debating forum. The discussions should be treated like discussions, so don't try to convince me.. it's not a debate. I have my views and nobody should be trying to change them because it's a discussion thread not an argumentative/persuasive. It's not my job to convince anyone about how bad the story is neither is it anyone else's job to convince me about the goodness in this story. Peace.

👍🏼 100% agreed ! Sorry fr jumping in but im a silent reader of this forum from a long long tym , now cudnt resist posting...im so glad someone has the same views as me..facing the rapist all the tym nd ordering him to do chores does not make ashi a strong character...itz just plain stupid , i hav read the umera ahmed novel as well and in dat novel rapist was guilty as well but that was handled very well..i personally believe only umera ahmed has the ability to tackle such sensitive topic with sanity...

The writer has used such a wrong approach fr making ashi strong...sorry to say ashi iz not strong she iz shown as stupid because shavez iz not trustworthy if he can rape her once with a full planned approach he can rape her again...how on earth is it possible fr a rape victim to trust the rapist again...itz not even possible... Nd second thing that infuriated me was ashi iz making shavez to take care of sangat, wht da hell ...it was rather better to give sangat to edhi house rather than shavez...cuz edhi home iz safer than the rapist...no matter how guilty he iz shown to be he iz not trustworthy...
Last thing i hope no one get offended im talking about the characterz not the actorz/actressz...peace!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
ANOTHER AMAZING EPISODE
DETAILED REVIEW COMING SOON

Let others watch first

ZAHID AHMED SABA QAMAR SABA FAISAL KIRAN HUQ TAKE A BOW for taking today's episode to another level altogether with some kickass dialogues by zafar mairaj

Hats off

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Y bold font?...I guess it means shouting in the forum..I might b wrong..
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Y bold font?...I guess it means shouting in the forum..I might b wrong..

Yes ur rite , in written comunication bold font meanz shouting...
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This show still didn't end? 😆