Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Abby, in all honesty do you think this Zafar guy is under the obligation to tell you truth through something as mere as a few facebook messages?

Now you are asking for Caps and bold fontsπŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail

I have to say I have been a close follower of the arguments on both the threads of Sangat.. have to be the most controversial threads I have ever come across on PSF xD

Just had been wanting to say this from a while that this writer has misunderstood the fact there's a huge difference between feeling guilty and actually being guilty while penning down his hero's character, Shavez. I don't watch this show at all.. just one or no scene at all from each episode but I do kinda know the on-goings through promos and these threads. in the first half, Shavez felt guilty, he was not guilty. And now that he's actually guilty, I am kinda disappointed by the whole drama because Ashi disgusts me. I don't think her living with her rapist under the same roof, facing him 24/7 makes her strong.. it honestly just puts me off. Why would a sane woman ever do that? I would have considered her strong if she had the courage to tell the truth to her mom without being afraid of how the society treats the victims. Like her mom is constantly trying to get Shavez out of the house and she's adamant upon letting him stay. Woman, you must sort out your priorities. He's the man who did something as heinous as rape apnay pooray hosh o hawas mein. And that too.. oh because Shavez the guilty felt like raping her. Wow. But ofc Ashi has to play Mother Teresa. *claps wildly at the brilliant characterization*

Honestly, these writers don't know how to pen down such stories. I read a similar story by Umera where the rapist receives his punishment in the form of his daughter but it was handled far better because firstly, it was written by Umera and secondly, it was on paper which is a better medium to tell stories like this.

P.S. Please don't bother replying if you don't agree with my views. This is a discussion thread, not a debating forum. The discussions should be treated like discussions, so don't try to convince me.. it's not a debate. I have my views and nobody should be trying to change them because it's a discussion thread not an argumentative/persuasive. It's not my job to convince anyone about how bad the story is neither is it anyone else's job to convince me about the goodness in this story. Peace.

You cannot have an opinion in this thread Bas!!πŸ˜†

Jai ho sangat ki
jai ho zafar sir ki
jai ho jai ho
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shabz-

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am also borrowing bit of confidence from Zaya to comment in this thread.Because its is a battle ground. i am also follower of thread than show. i never watched it just got it from written stuff you guys discussed. I am strictly talking about concept nor the actors or directer. they are well experts in their field.
First of all i am highly oppose making Drama, film or whatever on rape because no one handle it humanly. and hence never watch any of that. believe me i have given lots of try to it.
If you choose such delicate topic to screen you must respect human emotion and sentiments attach with it. Rape is such demonic crime affecting whole world. you do the math. and in such case if you put bad example in any possible way it can discourage those poor soul who are trying to resume their life after that incident. is that we want to make their moral down? absolutely not. Please just for entertainment and TRP don't play with topic like this which actually involves real lives.and most important point for me is that rape is crime. its not matter is handled in household manner which i found most of people forget. don't promote to cover it without reporting to judicial system
i have lots of complaints about story. while talking from victim's point of view no woman can forget or forgive this act. yet she somehow find her reason to survive like in this case was her daughter. and for sure she don't want to keep any sort of connect with rapist. in fact i also think its impossible in real world that both rapist and victim to face each other obviously for different reasons. i am really disgusted with story it could been story of how a woman build herself and her daughter after being raped. Or what child born of rape goes through. but there is no point in talking what it could have been as its all gone now. whole story got shift to become uncanny melodrama where criminal become center point of story.
My humble request to makers we have tones of topic to screw so spare this one for love of humanity and viewer please stop watching such things for entertainment.
May allah bless strength to ones whom faced this brutality.
Edited by Dhani_ - 8 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Why is everyone scared to post in this thread?
Bindaas post karo Sab, main hoon na lol

Agree fully with the poster above, I think the most ridiculous aspect of this show was the psychiatrist, she had no idea what she was talking about, making ashi silent, making her afraid of what will happen if she stood up, she was a complete nut job, I think she needed counselling more than Ashi.
-shabz- thumbnail
I wish for once we get to see a gutsy character like kiran of kankar in a story like this, who doesn't give s shit about log Kya kahe gay and demands justice, we need stories like that, where the victim is not scared, where she's not looked down upon as if she's done wrong.
A girl like Ayeshas character in kaafir, that's the only drama of hers I like btw, but she nailed it. Yeh dukhyaari aurat ko dikhana chodo.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Bravo!!..agree with each n every word u said..I fail to understand where this show is heading

P.s what's the name of umera's story??..Is it a show or a novel?

The name of the novel is Bas Ek Daagh e Nadamat and there's no English version of it.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Nahin matlab waqayi I genuinely want to know if she really thinks Zafar "SIR" is telling her the truth. I mean who knows.. these writers/directors can change the story in an instant for various reasons.She said she's in direct contact with the writer.. Now no writer would come out openly and announce from the rooftop that his story was criticised heavily by the audience, so he changed it. Obviously if the changes have taken place because of criticism, the entire team is going to keep the news undercover. Koi hum viewers Zafar Mairaj ke rishtedaar lagte hain jo woh hamay andar ki news dey ga? Besides it's not just Abby.. there must be many more viewers out there sending messages to the writer regularly and asking about various stuff, ab kya woh har kisi ko bataye ga that the story was criticised, hence the change. I'm not saying the writer is lying but there may be possibilities. And it's just plain wrong to say that person x is lying when they say they know something from an authentic source. Now what benefit will it bring Usman if Sangat is hit or flop? Uska koi paisa nahin laga hai is drame pe, he doesn't need to lie. Chalo even if he's lying and Zafar Mairaj is not but what difference would a single statement by him on a public forum would make to the drama's popularity? At last, I'm saying nobody is lying but we being viewers don't know the inside story, so there is no need to write long posts accusing others and give an extreme reaction.
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail

I wish for once we get to see a gutsy character like kiran of kankar in a story like this, who doesn't give s shit about log Kya kahe gay and demands justice, we need stories like that, where the victim is not scared, where she's not looked down upon as if she's done wrong.
A girl like Ayeshas character in kaafir, that's the only drama of hers I like btw, but she nailed it. Yeh dukhyaari aurat ko dikhana chodo.

Aashi is beyond my understanding. She was shown to be a strong woman but now she's just insane. No sane woman would never insist on living with her rapist under the same roof. No matter how confident and strong, rape is something that leaves a person mentally broken to some extent. And in such a case, a woman fights for herself through the legal system instead of fighting personally. Despite being strong, I don't think any woman would be capable of facing her rapist in any place other than courtroom. Shavez is Sangat's father and she should bring this issue too on a judiciary plane/level rather than trying to teach him a lesson herself. That's just plain baffling.. who on earth would choose dealing with the rapist personally rather than approaching the judiciary?
-shabz- thumbnail

Nahin matlab waqayi I genuinely want to know if she really thinks Zafar "SIR" is telling her the truth. I mean who knows.. these writers/directors can change the story in an instant for various reasons.She said she's in direct contact with the writer.. Now no writer would come out openly and announce from the rooftop that his story was criticised heavily by the audience, so he changed it. Obviously if the changes have taken place because of criticism, the entire team is going to keep the news undercover. Koi hum viewers Zafar Mairaj ke rishtedaar lagte hain jo woh hamay andar ki news dey ga? Besides it's not just Abby.. there must be many more viewers out there sending messages to the writer regularly and asking about various stuff, ab kya woh har kisi ko bataye ga that the story was criticised, hence the change. I'm not saying the writer is lying but there may be possibilities. And it's just plain wrong to say that person x is lying when they say they know something from an authentic source. Now what benefit will it bring Usman if Sangat is hit or flop? Uska koi paisa nahin laga hai is drame pe, he doesn't need to lie. Chalo even if he's lying and Zafar Mairaj is not but what difference would a single statement by him on a public forum would make to the drama's popularity? At last, I'm saying nobody is lying but we being viewers don't the inside story, so there is no need to write long posts accusing and give an extreme reaction.

Bang on!!
Take a bow πŸ˜†

Abby is probably cracking her neck and knuckles (wrestler style) ready to give a bindaas response in all caps πŸ˜†