Salma was the first 1 2 know Shavez told her

I thought we were talking about the baby
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Irfana15

Salma was the first 1 2 know Shavez told her

The episode ended on a cliffhanger

Shavez did tell her about sangat from the other side of the door but we don't know whether salma heard it or not from inside the bathroom

That they will show next week
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

so now who doesnt know about the rape?
I aint watching so asking.

Watch the last 2 episodes

They were too good
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
One of the amazing comments posted on hum tv pg about sangat

I ve been following this drama ever since it started n I won't deny the facts that this drama is an exception in its own. Each and every character is doing great justice to its character, be it a seasonal actors like Saba Qamar, Saba Faisal and Samina Ahmad or the new faces like Zahid Ahmad, Kiran Haq and Sonia Mishaal. Hatts off to the director who took each and every drop of potential out of the entire cast.

Unfortunately the drama has been facing a huge criticism due to its bold and unique topic but I suggest all the critics to atleast watch it once and see how strong is the story, how strong are the characters, how beautifully it's written and how tremendously it is executed.

One has to encourage the writer Zafar Mairaaj who has written such a bitter reality and let the masses know about the circumstances one could face as a result of someone's idiotic and shameful act.

The drama does not carry any vulgarity despite being bold in topic and I must give the due credit to the entire team for this masterpiece.

I am looking forward to Saba Qamar and Zahid Ahmad winning the Best Actors awards even though the drama is too under rated.
I dont think she heard it
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Can wait to see shavez's end result..I'm eagerly waiting to see what end have the writers planned for shavez..I hope it's not disappointing n that justice is done..all sinners have to pay a price for their sins..I hope here also they do the same...no mercy for the sinners plz
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
News from some credible source. Believing in this news is totally upto you.
senstive hazraat door rahien.. LOL

Apparently, humtv has been sent a legal notice for airing "controversial" Sangat and lot of protest have taken place too.

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree...what they r showing is unacceptable unbelievable... Rapist feeling guilty after a full planned rape...shavez knew what he ll be doing with ayesha...it was a deal..the other two wud rob the things in the house n shavez wud rob ayesha's dignity, her existence, her confidence, her honour
It was all planned...so his being guilty is something which makes no difference...

N ayesha is asking him to prepare milk for the baby sing songs to the baby...forcing him to stay in her house..

Shavez has no right over sangat.. Sangat is only ayesh's daughter...no father wud do that to his child's mother what shavez did to ayesha...

Where is the show heading?

Edited by amrapali_dubey - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

News from some credible source. Believing in this news is totally upto you.
senstive hazraat door rahien.. LOL

Apparently, humtv has been sent a legal notice for airing "controversial" Sangat and lot of protest have taken place too.

Poori baat likho na!😆
They have toned down the script a lot...because in the original script the rapist was glorified even more and Ashi was to be in love with him!