Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Obviously I spoke too soon. But thank God I was wrong. Yesterday she had several scenes. I wished they had advertised it though. How is the audience supposed ot know about the changes.
downandout thumbnail
Ok, so 28 December episode, we find out that Arti is curious to know exactly what Nirbhay is thinking and doing and mommy advises them to befriend Ishaani.
downandout thumbnail
29th December
  • Arti watches in silence form behind as Nirbhay scolds Vikram and Ishaani.
  • In the room Vikram tells her that Ishaani tokk his blame on herself. Arti is no sacrificial sort and thinks that if Ishaani decided to take the fall for Vikram without being asked, that is her problem. Also showed that they r dependent on Nirbhay for money and hence keep their mouth shut.
  • Naina falling scene again she stops a little further away when Nirbhay comes.
  • Nothing much in the scene where she takes Naina out with her mother.
  • They r definitely going for the looks thing 😕. Arti tells her hubby how handsome he is. Though Arti does show a soft corner for Nirbhay when her hubby and brother are making fun of him. However, she protects them in front of Nirbhay when they r caught.
downandout thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazysandhir

yeah *fingers crossed* im very ecxited😃in ystrdy parul was looking gorgeous 😳and loved their new name for nirbhay *hitler singh abrol 🤣

I liked her in the suit yesterday and also in the nighty day before. Didnt like the sari and the makeup they did with it.

My heart went out to Mohit. PC can be so mean. "Hitler Singh Abrol"

Mohit was trying very hard to suppress his laughter when he repeated "Hitler Singh Abrol" 🤣

Bechara, not only did she say it, he was forced to say it too.
downandout thumbnail
Btw, in 30 December epi highlight, Arti is shown overhearing Ishaani and Ritika's convo. So she is slowly moving into the thick of things.

downandout thumbnail

Word Count: 0

downandout thumbnail

Word Count: 0

HaRul-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Parul is rocking it yet to see today's episode but so FAR I am in love with her character she rocks seriously I just love the fact that she is not self sacrifical
Ishani did it great but she wasnt asked to so let her face the consequences

ROFL Hitler singh Abrol she cracked me up and her "ahhh ❤️" when I asked just perfect made my day
I want more nirbhay and Arti scenes

I call Vikran arti and deep's character (forgot thename) the three musketeers rofl yesterday cracked me up together
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
by the way same here I did not like the sari could have been better for a business woman not necesarilly sexy but atleast more modern and neutral just like we are used with her suits
zanisback thumbnail
guys where can i watch this episodes? coz colors has disable it's shows till 3 days in my country so have to watch an episode after 3 or 4 days it air..