Parul Chauhan *Arti* AT 1- Valentine Weeknd-Akanksha, Chirag etc.-Pg30 - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sandiab

A little late but glad to see there is an AT for Parul. will be stealing all the awesome pictures of her. I really dnt like this show dnt knw wats going on and wish they showed more of her. at the moment its terribly boring. and I wish that the evil guy who is tormenting ishani was paired opposite her

Hi Sandia

Welcome to the AT πŸ€—

Well Parul is turning negative as per the on location shoot videos, so should be soon.

There were 1 or 2 epis where she had a role. I gave written updates, in case you want to catch up with those.

And there is a list of images/ videos with page no.'s on the first page as well.

downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
On Location Video
Arti and Vikram taking revenge for Naina being rejected and used by RV. πŸ˜›

Luv the evil looks.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef_IK4As3-s[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by downandout - 8 years ago
Erasa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lots of sequence are coming in these track you all are happy and don't blame the show if something which stop them to do and bound is show trip .who h is low for first two weeks. Chill .
crazysandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

A little late but glad to see there is an AT for Parul. will be stealing all the awesome pictures of her. I really dnt like this show dnt knw wats going on and wish they showed more of her. at the moment its terribly boring. and I wish that the evil guy who is tormenting ishani was paired opposite her

Hi sandia welcome dear im glad to c u here πŸ˜ƒme and siham is already drooling over pc and mohit πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and u r most welcome to our crazy gang πŸ˜‰.anywy i thnk our wait is gonna over soon asper the onloaction videos ,excited to c her evil sides 😈
crazysandhir thumbnail

Originally posted by: downandout

On Location Video

Arti and Vikram taking revenge for Naina being rejected and used by RV. πŸ˜›

Luv the evil looks.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef_IK4As3-s[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for the video bby ,haye me mar jaava kya adaa hai pc ka my evil queen 😈
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing downandout.. 😊 It's just a start. I know she is going to do justice with her role..
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: downandout

Hi Sandia

Welcome to the ATπŸ€—

Well Parul is turning negative as per the on location shoot videos, so should be soon.

There were 1 or 2 epis where she had a role. I gave written updates, in case you want to catch up with those.

And there is a list of images/ videos with page no.'s on the first page as well.

thank god hopefully nw she will be in the show for more than 5 min. She will look cute plotting and conniving. Although I have thought she has been so cute so far. And I just went through the 1st page properly saw all the links. Its amazing. Thanks and much needed
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: crazysandhir

Hi sandia welcome dear im glad to c u here πŸ˜ƒme and siham is already drooling over pc and mohit πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and u r most welcome to our crazy gang πŸ˜‰.anywy i thnk our wait is gonna over soon asper the onloaction videos ,excited to c her evil sides 😈

we have such good taste lol. They really do look awesome together. I dnt even knw who her hubby is in the show. He is so unnoticeable. I think the cvs made the wrong move by not pairing them together
crazysandhir thumbnail
We r nt that lucky sandia

HaRul-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ROFLL sandia !!! Welcome :D h r u ?? it has been so long
I agree PC would have looked amazing with Mohit two badies in one frame I love it
but I also want Arti to take over the business and kick his ass XD

Let's what happens I am eager to see arti's dark side