Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Once again, the events and theme in two palaces ran in parallel
The conflict faced by Sita and Bharat centred around who they really are

And what is the core of their being ...

And it was beautifully explained by Rama, when he gave Bharat the paint brushes - who you innately are, will not change - you may pick up new skills, move on to new roles hold bigger responsibilities,

But in all that don't forget your core

Bharat was becoming who kekeyi wanted him to be, and Rama reminded him of his inner self ... and in Mithila, Sita, confused by the new information, forgot the very crucial truth - that she is Janak and sunainas daughter, she is urmila mandvi and shrutkirtis sister - and always will be, the true fact of her birth only expanded her family, it did not take away anyone - she is still janaki, Maithili and Sunayna suta! That is still her core...

Rama talk about night, and every night having an end, and we had Tadaka taking advantage to this very night to announce her presence

Love is a complex confusing emotion and we are seeing that again and again here

Today we saw this in Chandrabhagas anxiety about mandvi and shrutkirtis marriage

In a world where external superficial attributes matter more than the inner essence of an individual, Chandrabhagas and kekeyis will always find a reason to be unhappy.

The moon connect was beautiful, Sita turns to the moon for solace and Rama uses the same moon to give comfort to Bharat

Loved the three sisters assuring Sita that they will always love her, even if she was not their real sister...

Another good episode - providing more insight into human nature, emotions and how love can both make you weak, or become your biggest strength...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prav2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was awesome analysis yaar..loved the way you brought out the whole theme of the episode beautifully... And it was indeed again a parallel of how darkness and light prevails and how love could make or break.,and how love could bring pain and has the power to heal...
When we put mine myself my own good it inevitably causes pain to us and our loved ones too...but when it becomes as selfless without expectations it brings peace and solace to everyone...

From the start to end the theme remained and amazingly even the precap fits the theme (we were shown descending of darkness through tadaka and then as light Rama's name is said)

Very well written loved your take..,
Edited by prav2 - 8 years ago
Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: prav2

That was awesome analysis yaar..loved the way you brought out the whole theme of the episode beautifully... And it was indeed again a parallel of how darkness and light prevails and how love could make or break.,and how love could bring pain and has the power to heal...

When we put mine myself my own good it inevitably causes pain to us and our loved ones too...but when it becomes as selfless without expectations it brings peace and solace to everyone...

From the start to end the theme remained and amazingly even the precap fits the theme (we were shown descending of darkness through tadaka and then as light Rama's name is said)

Very well written loved your take..,

Thank you dear. The CVs have given Ramayana a very contemporary context, and are portraying human emotions, interrelationships and also showing us positive and negative ways in which we deal with them, every episode is a lesson in life.

Infact to be honest, I can relate far more to this story than I can to most of the shows running on tv today that are so far from real life.
Ramyalaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Arshics: Nice analysis and covered the entire concept of the episode. The highlights of the episode for me are two points: 1) assurance of the sisters to sita that they will still love her even if sita is not their own sister; 2) Ram's words to Bharath.

The way Gargi told Janak and suniana that she said definition for bhoomija to sita was simply awesome. Janak confirmed the truth to sita in an unique way portraying king accepts the wish of prajas and prajas are the followers of good king. There is a proverb in Tamil stating "The people follow the path of King" . In a sense, its showed in both mithila and ayodhya.

Once again outstanding dialogues. My appreciation to CV's.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Arshics the best scene for me today was Sunaina telling Sita I am your mother. Yes she is Bhoomija. But Sunaina is the one who has held the baby, nurtured her, seeing her grow and enrich her life. And like a possessive mother she held on to her darling. All the bigger truths can wait. But the simple truth is Sita is Sunaina's apple of the eyes. The scene was simple, yet it conveyed a bigger truth.
Relations nurtured, hardly breaks. Dor of love cannot be broken. Sita cannot disassociate with Janak and Sunaina. She can neither disassociate with Urmila, Mandavi and Sruthakirthi jo sab prem ke dor se bandhe hain.
Then Bharath, yes he can be a warrior a king also. But if he is not allowed to express himself then that person will always be in conflicts. If his or her innate quality is not appreciated they will always have low confidence. And the fact remains that even if the world acknowledge you, you yearn for the acknowledgement from your parents, your siblings. Ram understood it, Kaikeyi didn't.
And Chandrabagha's concern I am happy CVs have bought this out. I was thinking whether they will bring out the aspect of Sita being adoptive as far as marriage goes. And yes they have bought it out. Marriage is a market where deals are made. Yes we call it sacred. But times immemorial this one institution has been given the garb of sanctity and in its name exploitation and deals have happened. Just like you select the best horse for Aswamedha and then do its sacrifice. Marriage market explores the best. Breed, looks, wealth matters. Values and knowledge takes the back seat. Sons and daughters are commodity in the market to be traded and to be boasted my son got the best alliance look at the beauty of my bahu, look at her wealth or my daughter got the CEO of the company. Status symbols are so ingrained people don't hesitate to kill their offsprings( lovingly called honor killings) if they deviate from the said path.
I have heard enough and more things than what Chandrabagha said about this aspect of getting married. She is dark who will marry her, if you educate her so much who will marry her, he has an ailing brother who will give bride to him.
Really does being dark, educated, having parents or siblings to look after decide your marriageability. Should we look at these superficial factors when deciding match for son or daughter. Should we point to someone and tell because of certain factors it will be difficult for their child to get married. We have to think, because unconsciously we also end up doing certain things , comparing certain things.
And one more thing. I also agree that I can connect to this show than any of the show running in TV right now. Because it deals with problems which I have seen, I have experienced.
willina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshics

Once again, the events and theme in two palaces ran in parallel

The conflict faced by Sita and Bharat centred around who they really are

And what is the core of their being ...

And it was beautifully explained by Rama, when he gave Bharat the paint brushes - who you innately are, will not change - you may pick up new skills, move on to new roles hold bigger responsibilities,

But in all that don't forget your core

Bharat was becoming who kekeyi wanted him to be, and Rama reminded him of his inner self ... and in Mithila, Sita, confused by the new information, forgot the very crucial truth - that she is Janak and sunainas daughter, she is urmila mandvi and shrutkirtis sister - and always will be, the true fact of her birth only expanded her family, it did not take away anyone - she is still janaki, Maithili and Sunayna suta! That is still her core...

Rama talk about night, and every night having an end, and we had Tadaka taking advantage to this very night to announce her presence

Love is a complex confusing emotion and we are seeing that again and again here

Today we saw this in Chandrabhagas anxiety about mandvi and shrutkirtis marriage

In a world where external superficial attributes matter more than the inner essence of an individual, Chandrabhagas and kekeyis will always find a reason to be unhappy.

The moon connect was beautiful, Sita turns to the moon for solace and Rama uses the same moon to give comfort to Bharat

Loved the three sisters assuring Sita that they will always love her, even if she was not their real sister...

Another good episode - providing more insight into human nature, emotions and how love can both make you weak, or become your biggest strength...

wow...such beautiful analysis...it definitely adds so much more to the episodes...👏
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Such a lovely analysis
Helps to understand the depth of the episode very well