Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing Parts
interesting Story
Wonder what haoppened Precap is very scary
Cont Soon
๐Ÿ˜‰/QUOTE]
Thnx didi
Sure will try to cont. soon
Really busy for three days as I am on holidays with fathers friends and their families and soon after that exams don't know
Always precaps are scary๐Ÿ˜‰

--Nazakaat-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

CHAPTER : 2

FLASHBACK...

Her face lit up,the long anticipated moment had finally arrived,she was glowing like the night star...she couldn't help herself from looking the mirror...her cheeks adorned a tint of red...her heartbeats rose...she had made herself look best in that saree which he had gifted her..all the lovely moments where she fighted with him flashed across her eyes...she wanted to feel the essence of it again...as she knew after this night she wouldn't probably put up such fights with him...the very thought send her in her own dreamland ...

USHA : Twinkle...(with care)..beta tu kaahan kho gaye ho?(shaking her and repeating)Twinkle...

TWINKLE : Mummy ji aap..woh main toh bas aisi hi soch rahi thi

USHA : Acha!(in a teasing manner)kya soch rahe the ?

TWINKLE : Woh...chinki haina usne mujhe phone kiya tha bas iss bare me soch rahi thi..

USHA :Teek hai, maan liya teri baat par mujhe ye pata ki tum chinki ke bare me soch ke sharmaa kyu rahe ho?bolo..

TWINKLE : Mummy ji aisa kuch bhi nahi hai...

USHA : (cutting her in between)tujhe kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai beta ...me sab samajhthi hoon ..mujhe pata he ki tum meri kunj ko bohoth pyaar karti hoon(with understanding shown in her eyes)aur tum uska poora khayaal rakhoonga...mujhe maaf kardo beta maine tere baare me bohoth galat kaha...jabse tu yahaan aayi tabse maine apna taana shuroo kiya..sabke saamne tujhe apmaanith karna chahtha tha me...(crying)...

TWINKLE : Bas...mummy ji aap mujhse aisa maafi math mangiye...aap bade hain aur bade choto se maafi nahi maangthi(holding her her hands)

USHA : (caressing twinkles face)Tujhe samajhne me waqt laga beta...tere acche niyat ko bhi...(with affection)ab me apne saari buraayi ko yahi pe khatam karoonga aur saaf dil se tujhe apna beti maanoonga...

Twinkle held usha close to her as she wanted this mothers love from the very day she had entered the sarna mansion and she felt special now...

USHA : Beta waise kunj kahaan hai?

TWINKLE : Me bhi uska wait kar raha tha..subah usne kahaa ki aat baje aayenge...aaj phone bi nahi kiya bas ek letter beja(pouting)

USHA : letter??

TWINKLE : Nahi woh..

USHA : Pati patni ke beech me aisa hote rahte hain...mujhe bataane ki koyi zaroorat nahi hai(smiling at her innocence)acha ye saari kaam chodo tere ye naya saree karaab hojayegi waise bhi aat baje honewala hain...kunj abhi aayega..

Twinkle was embarrassed...

Just then the phone in her hand vibrated..it was a message ...from kunj..

It read,

Kya tum mere saath dinner pe jaaoghi?...maine planning thoda sa badal diya thaaki koyi humhe disturb na kare

8 baje aquabay hotel me miloongi

Tera pati parmeshwar

Twinkle couldn't stop smiling at the message and she was a bit angry with him for not picking her up but anyways the moment she wanted to spend alone with him was waiting for her which she couldn't afford to miss!!!

PRECAP : Twinkle is SHOCKED!!!

I HOPE EVERYONE ADJUSTS WITH THIS SMALL UPDATE,ACTUALLY WANTED TO WRITE MORE BUT THOUGHT TO STOP IT HERE IN THIS SCENE. WILL TRY TO COME WITH A LONG UPDATE NEXT TIME!!!

Duumps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update.
Usha has mend her ways,and is bonding so nicely with Twinkle wow.
Worried about the precap hoping nothing bad has happened.
Please update soon looking forward to what is next.
Edited by Duumps - 8 years ago
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i like nice Usha
eagerly waiting for next update many mysteries want to find out the answers lol
Abhia2Twinj4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow nice update ๐Ÿ˜Š but kya yaar๐Ÿ˜• chotu update. ... Anyway jaldi as update karna ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Interesting update... waiting for next๐Ÿ˜›