its superb yaar do cnt soon...😳😳

Thnx sooo much
Try cheythu nokkam
Oru high school student nte vishamam manassilakkumenn pratheekshikkunnu
😭
.Ragini. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I would love to know more... Intriguing concept...
Do continue...
--Nazakaat-- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ragini.

I would love to know more... Intriguing concept...

Do continue...

I will continue for sure
Will try to update as soon as possible😃
1002384 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahadev07

Thnx sooo much
Try cheythu nokkam
Oru high school student nte vishamam manassilakkumenn pratheekshikkunnu
😭

yup its okay...😳
njanum 11ila padikinnuth😃
hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice staring dear continue when you are free
--Nazakaat-- thumbnail

Iam really sorry for such a short update and that too even after many days of releasing the prologue.Plzz excuse my flaws or any illogical things written by me and note it down in the comments.I wud try hard next time for giving gud update.Thnx to everyone who gave me valuable comments.I wud love to have ur support throughout.And for now plzz adjust with short updates ,I am really having very less time these days need to prepare for upcoming exams..hope u understand.

CHAPTER:1

Cold and bare as nothing ever, was his heart. More like a dead corpse there he was, in a dark world searching for his life .She disappeared somewhere in the darkness leaving him all alone in the dungeon of life.What else would he call his life rather than a dungeon where all he has are memories of her being with him... which has been his only strength, since that dreaded night .Everything had changed since then, she was no more with him, he had realized it. He could feel all his dreams shattered one by one.Somewhere deep in his heart he felt he didn't deserve her ...her love,which made him all the way angry with himself again and again ...for not trusting her ...for not understanding her and her love for him .He didn't want a life without her...he had thought about ending his life many a times .In the past one year ,only the feeling of her mere presense had helped him live through.Her pictures adorns the walls of their room(he now mentions it as their room not as his room),their bed covers,pillows everything ...only she was there to been seen everywhere .For him everything felt so lifeless without her...he was living in her ...in her thoughts.Seated on the bed ,he was,strangling the life out of his liquor bottle,face all disturbed ,eyes red and swollen ,jaws clutched firmly in anger ...anger that could kill himself ...he turned his gaze to the wall ,her smile ..her eyes .He now felt relieved ,took a temporary leave from their bed ,and walked towards her photo,he caressed it ,put a slight mark of his lips over the glass as if it was her cheek.He threw the bottle away in a sudden jolt of anger and broke down on the ground...tears which flowed like a river didn't seem to stop,eyes filled with pain and frustration...He called her at the top of his voice,''TWINKLE'',the sound echoed in the whole house accompanied by a momentary silence.Bebe was the first one to react...she managed to reach for kunj at the right time.There she stood at the door of the room witnessing the now familiar scene,she was all helpless ,tears flooded in that mother's eyes , seeing him in this condition,she moved towards him ,bend down and caressed his forehead and with a deep sigh said,''puthar uth ".He looked up ,a narrow grin appeared on his lips.She made him sit on the bed and sat beside him .She held his hands and in an assuring tone spoke,"woh aayega, bahut pyaar karte hai woh tujhe".He sighed,(in a helpless tone)and spoke"abhi kyo nahi aati bebe? pata hai na twinkle ko, ki me use bohot pyaar karta hoon ya phir use aisa tho nahi lag raha ki me use pyaar nahi karti...(stopping himself and thinking again)kya use aisa tho nahi lag raha hoga na bebe?he asked turning towards her like a man who has lost his senses.He again repeated,''jawaab do mujhe, nahi lag raha hoga ne usse aisa?jawaab do(calming himself).Bebe spoke with assurance,"use pata hai puttar ki tum use pyaar karte hai,...(her voice slowly getting intense )" par.. woh.. kyaa karti ..jabki tumne khud,... usspe utna bada ganda ilzaam lagaaya...".bebe broke down into tears saying this, she couldn't control herself and couldn't stand strong for kunj.Kunj felt a dagger pierced straight into his half lifeless heart.All the scenes from the past flashed across his eyes ripping his soul into two.He couldn't comprehend himself ...those things which he wanted to forget came across him once again...

TO BE CONTINUED...

lovelysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update
So intense feeling bad for kunj but whatever he did must have been bad
Hope twinkle comes back
And dont worry update whenever u like and have time
Prepare for you exams its really important
Good luck
--Nazakaat-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelysweet

Amazing update

So intense feeling bad for kunj but whatever he did must have been bad
Hope twinkle comes back
And dont worry update whenever u like and have time
Prepare for you exams its really important
Good luck

thnx soo much for that lovely comment 😊.i will try to update in short parts whenever i get time.
glad that u liked this chapter😊

.Ragini. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This was intense! So emotional.. Kunj is broken beyond repair. He has lost evrything.
I am really keen to know what caused all this?
And let me tell u, u presented kunj's emotions beautifully. I could actually relate to his pain. Loved it
Do continue soon dear..
priyanvs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update dear
no problem when u r free u update we will wait
and all the best for ur exams do well