Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rohity1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I forgot to mention.. Mother meeting a teacher just because her daughter doesn't know swimming
Cry baby and her Cry mother.. Show is seriously setting a wrong example !!
rohity1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
And I think, in the end Jogi will sacrifice his chances just to make Jassi win SOTY title
This is again setting up wrong example !!
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rohity bro. Check karlo mera post. I have issues with the "loser" tag. Maine khud bola hai ki Jassi is annoying and one can very well hate her. 🤣 Infact I myself dislike the CVs for the fact that Jogi is sidelined because of Jassi.😭😆 Infact I have said it in this forum too, that "Kya bakwas kar diya. Saara footage and faaltu ka importance Jassi ko milta hai, jabki Jogi is clearly more lovable and the MOST entertaining character" 😆
And I would have took up this loser wala topic even if you would have called someone else a 'loser'🤣 My point is- jis bandi ne board top maara hai, woh loser toh factually bhi nahi hai. 🤣 Ab bhaisaab aap Jassi ko annoying, idiotic kuch bhi bolo. Ki farak penda hai. Maine toh iss 'loser' tag se issues hai. And forget Jassi, I would have even made up an issue if you would have called Ankita a 'loser'. Samjhe mera point?🤣
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

Ankita and aditya suit each other . 🤣🤣The rest SOTY track is dragging to much pls cvs end this 🤔track

Sacchi yaar😆😆😆 Forget everyone else. Ankita - Aditya are the new hottie evil couple in the town.🤣 Ankita is directly imported from Saas Bahu aur Saazishe, and Aditya toh Ankita ke 'sat- sangath' mein aisa ho gaya.😆😆😆 Made for each other, you know.😆😳😛
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Sacchi yaar😆😆😆 Forget everyone else. Ankita - Aditya are the new hottie evil couple in the town.🤣 Ankita is directly imported from Saas Bahu aur Saazishe, and Aditya toh Ankita ke 'sat- sangath' mein aisa ho gaya.😆😆😆 Made for each other, you know.😆😳😛

sahi bole hot evil couple ankita -aditya🤣
ankita -aditya 🤣🤣are giving tough competition🤣 to ragini - lakshya🤪🤣🤣 ( swaragini )😛
NAUCholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

sahi bole hot evil couple ankita -aditya🤣
ankita -aditya 🤣🤣are giving tough competition🤣 to ragini - lakshya🤪🤣🤣 ( swaragini )😛

Hainaa? 😆 Sacchi yaar. Aisa lagta hai Ragini- Lakshya ka bachpan hai😆😆
Dekh na, Lakshya kitna sudhra hua tha pehle, then he turned evil. Vaise hi Aditya.(Woh alag baat hai Aditya starting se hi annoying that🤢)
And Jogi- Ria can be Swara- Sanskar😳😆 Or maybe Jassi and her future boyfriend(Dhruv, maybe?😆 Or maybe a new entry) can be Swara - Sanskar😆😛
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Hainaa? 😆 Sacchi yaar. Aisa lagta hai Ragini- Lakshya ka bachpan hai😆😆
Dekh na, Lakshya kitna sudhra hua tha pehle, then he turned evil. Vaise hi Aditya.(Woh alag baat hai Aditya starting se hi annoying that🤢)
And Jogi- Ria can be Swara- Sanskar😳😆 Or maybe Jassi and her future boyfriend(Dhruv, maybe?😆 Or maybe a new entry) can be Swara - Sanskar😆😛

i know aditya is way annoyin😡g he has no chemistry🥱 with either jassi or ria 😆
seriously akita aditya🤣🤣are lakshya-ragini mini version 😛🤣
jassi n new boy or dhruv☺️ can be swara sankaar mini version 😉☺️
thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why only Jassi has to win?
why cant Jogi?
If Jogi wins then also scholarship money will come to the same house then why the hell cant Suri support Jogi also?

She s mother who does bhed bhaav between her kids and I cant understand except for bebe why all the Khuranas believe that Jogi is good for nothing?

And Jassi ohh goddd

M in 11 th and have never met such a girl.
I have met girls who are introvert( best example is me offcourse😉😉) , little hyper over small things, thodi darpok
bt not a ultimate 'bechaari' girl like her who cant even cross a road without her 'mumma ji ' s help.

Gaao ki ladkiya aisi toh bilkul nhi hoti specially Punjab Haryana they r sometimes more confident than the city girls.

and 10 th board ke toppers confident hote hai
introverts are also confident not a cry baby like her.

aajkal k 11 th mai koi ladki 2 choti leke ghumti hai jinke lambe baal hote hai woh bhi nahi.
Many of my frnds are close to their mumma s bt they r not chanting their mumma s name and their teachings . we hardly talk of our mothers/

Suri as a mother is irritating and bhagwaan kare aisi maa kisi dushman ko bhi na mile.
she s sooo dominating and never understands the problem of others especially Kulvinder jee.
She believes that she s best and her advice is the ultimate solution to the problem. She s way too egoistic and lives in a superiority complex aur haa agar Suri ji ki beti ko swimming nahi aati toh swimming competition hata do. Waah..!! yeh kaha ka nyaay hai ab duniya Suri ji aur Jassi k dar k mutabik chalegi.
Iss serial mai bhagwaan ki koi zaroorat hi nahi hai aakhir Suri hai na.
She s too loud

aur desh k koan se school mai 11 th standard mei aise competition hote
yaar 11 th mai bande ko books aur padhaai se phursath nhi hoti aur yeh sab padhne k alaawa sab kuch karte hai

Jassi ko doctor banna hai na?
toh surgery karte samay bhi mumma ji saath mai hongi kya aur agar aisi time waste karegi toh ban gayi doctor.

why cant the makers show something of exams , pressure on 11 and 12 th class students , board exams, farewell parties etc, dilemma of stream selection, courier counselling , confusion over optional subject , pressure of coaching etc .
this would have been more realistic than the Mahaan Jassi drama
woh cheeze kyu nhi dikhaate jo 11 and 12 th mai hota

and 11 th wala bacha bhi aise swimming nhi seekte jaise Suri Jassi ko sika rahi thi.
5 saal k bacho k saath aisa hota hai

Kulvinder jee apni beti ko badhaawa kyu nhi dete???😕😕
why does he discourage??

Riya ko -ve kyu kar diya???😡

Guptas are far more realistic .

Ankita is sooo unrealistic
we do have competitors bt we have a fighting spirit and dont do cheap tricks
her charecter is defaming todays teenagers
there r some who do cheat bt not sooo cheap tricks

Adi is a bit realistic bcoz yes we r manipulative and game apne favour mai khelna aata hai ache se bt not by cheating
bt sangat ka asar us par bhi hai
Ankita saas bahu serials ki woh jethaani jo apni devraani par atyachaar karte hai

Adi un me se hai jo apne aap ko topp samajhte hai lekin hai gadhe k gadhe
and sabse badi gadhiya woh hoti hai jo in gadho ko pasand karti hai

for Eg Riya s fangirl of Adi

and iss school mai bache HCl k saath aise khelte hai jaise normal paani k saath khel rahe hai

and bahut unrealistic city girls dikhaaya hai show mai
i hv never seen my high fy frnds going to pub and discos
itne bhiii bindaaas logo se nhi mili hu

I forgot to mention
I love the coach...!!!!

he s way tooo awesome

humaare school mai bhi ek aise hai
he s also very realistic and i like to watch him.

The ones who are worth watching are
Coach
Guptas
Riya and Jogi...!!
sangitacanada thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm2

i am posting after a long interval.there are not many good shows nowadays. this is one of the very few which is worth watching - hate all those supernatural story lines in almost every show.

I like everyone in this show, of course Jogi and Kulvinder are my favorites.
I have one gripe though, please Jassi you dont have to have that confused, constipated, worried look all the time. There is a difference between being innocent and appearing to be on the verge of tears . And also please i think everyone is getting tired of hearing jassi all the time giving us her mom's tidbits. It is now pretty much established what your moms role is in your life. It is kind of getting annoying to see her being pushed and cajoled at every single step. Rather CVs, you can show her working hard to achieve her goals.

CVs a small request - please tone down Suki's eagerness to see her daughter successful. she is coming across more like a overly pushy mom.

These were my two cents no offence meant to anyone.

you said exactly what I wanted to say...suki is going nuts, I am a protective mom, but she makes me look good!, and jassi has to stop crying at every second, constipated, love that description and kulwinder needs to support his son...I can see why he is upset at his wife for her overbearing nature!