We all know it's gonna happen...

alinasaif thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
We all know that following Indian TV norms Jassi is somehow going to have a magical hidden talent that no one knew about and Aditya will help her and now she will win causing Ria to get angry and blow up as usual
I kind of wish they use this to show something different. Like make Ria win as a way to showcase her hidden talents to her parents that defame her. It's completely abnormal for one to be perfect at all and one to not be good at anything.😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you but I think riya might win in science competition if that ever happens . Jassi herself did not put her name in the list it was due to aditya manipulative behaviour lol she did . 😆
Is it me or this aditya boy is creating a barrier 😲 between riya and jassi . I don't like aditya that much .
I think later on riya will turn negative character . As if this show doesn't have negative characters already . Nikki saas, riya friend dolly , rohan ,2 other guy friends etc. 😲
alinasaif thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

I agree with you but I think riya might win in science competition if that ever happens . Jassi herself did not put her name in the list it was due to aditya manipulative behaviour lol she did . 😆

Is it me or this aditya boy is creating a barrier 😲 between riya and jassi . I don't like aditya that much .
I think later on riya will turn negative character . As if this show doesn't have negative characters already . Nikki saas, riya friend dolly , rohan ,2 other guy friends etc. 😲

Maybe, but I read and heard from interviews that Ria's strong hand is in arts and sports, which is why maybe her winning the essay competition might have worked. Yes, even then, like the fact that Jassi is topping a lot seems unrealistic to me.
Yeah, Aditya is weird, but I feel like Ria and him will be endgame rather than him and Jassi, and I hope I am right cause that would be interesting to watch😳
Yeah I don't think and also hope that Ria will be negative, I mean lets face it, she is weird and outgoing but that doesn't make her a bad person. Normal people are like that at least to some extent, I don't think people are as simple and pure as Jassi tho. Another reason why the Gupta family appeals to me more...👏
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alinasaif

Maybe, but I read and heard from interviews that Ria's strong hand is in arts and sports, which is why maybe her winning the essay competition might have worked. Yes, even then, like the fact that Jassi is topping a lot seems unrealistic to me.
Yeah, Aditya is weird, but I feel like Ria and him will be endgame rather than him and Jassi, and I hope I am right cause that would be interesting to watch😳
Yeah I don't think and also hope that Ria will be negative, I mean lets face it, she is weird and outgoing but that doesn't make her a bad person. Normal people are like that at least to some extent, I don't think people are as simple and pure as Jassi tho. Another reason why the Gupta family appeals to me more...👏

Agree with you on riya and aditya there are going to be couple that's clear I want them together rather than jassi aditya .
For jassi i think rohan is good that guy who asked jassi to dance
Cv s are deliberately making riya negative character
alinasaif thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

Agree with you on riya and aditya there are going to be couple that's clear I want them together rather than jassi aditya .
For jassi i think rohan is good that guy who asked jassi to dance
Cv s are deliberately making riya negative character

I hope so, Ria and Aditya are such a realistic and would be such a cute couple!! We should definitely tweet this to the CV's!!!

I don't know about Jassi, but as long as Aditya and Ria are together I am okay with that!

Yeah, that sucks🤢 all confident girls don't have to be mean...and Ria is nice and mature😡 ughh i hope this doesn't become a story just about bechari jassi and her journey to become confident...I have seen wayyy too many of those😕
3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alinasaif

We all know that following Indian TV norms Jassi is somehow going to have a magical hidden talent that no one knew about and Aditya will help her and now she will win causing Ria to get angry and blow up as usual

I kind of wish they use this to show something different. Like make Ria win as a way to showcase her hidden talents to her parents that defame her. It's completely abnormal for one to be perfect at all and one to not be good at anything.😕

Riya is annoying, and I think its ok for Jassi to win for a change.

Riya is an entitled good for nothing is more arrogance than substance, She lies and cheats all the time, she just wants to have a good time, no confidence, arrogance is not confidence, it is the opposite. Apple does not fall far from the tree. The mom is not confident, never was and now so is the daughter.
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think for the student of the year, Jassi is clearly gonna win it. The way the promo was shot, it is plain obvious- that scholarship wala part. I think even Ria will work hard- so Simran will agree to stop invading in her privacy anyway, like for the efforts she put of sorts.
And as for the couple part- I love Jogi-Ria wayyy too much to think of any other pairing for them. Jogi - Ria all the way❤️
I don't like Aditya, but daalna hi hai toh Jassi - Aditya theek hai :P But Jogiii - Riaaa ❤️
bookworm2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
i am posting after a long interval.there are not many good shows nowadays. this is one of the very few which is worth watching - hate all those supernatural story lines in almost every show.
I like everyone in this show, of course Jogi and Kulvinder are my favorites.
I have one gripe though, please Jassi you dont have to have that confused, constipated, worried look all the time. There is a difference between being innocent and appearing to be on the verge of tears . And also please i think everyone is getting tired of hearing jassi all the time giving us her mom's tidbits. It is now pretty much established what your moms role is in your life. It is kind of getting annoying to see her being pushed and cajoled at every single step. Rather CVs, you can show her working hard to achieve her goals.

CVs a small request - please tone down Suki's eagerness to see her daughter successful. she is coming across more like a overly pushy mom.

These were my two cents no offence meant to anyone.
Edited by bookworm2 - 8 years ago
rohity1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm2

i am posting after a long interval.there are not many good shows nowadays. this is one of the very few which is worth watching - hate all those supernatural story lines in almost every show.

I like everyone in this show, of course Jogi and Kulvinder are my favorites.
I have one gripe though, please Jassi you dont have to have that confused, constipated, worried look all the time. There is a difference between being innocent and appearing to be on the verge of tears . And also please i think everyone is getting tired of hearing jassi all the time giving us her mom's tidbits. It is now pretty much established what your moms role is in your life. It is kind of getting annoying to see her being pushed and cajoled at every single step. Rather CVs, you can show her working hard to achieve her goals.

CVs a small request - please tone down Suki's eagerness to see her daughter successful. she is coming across more like a overly pushy mom.

These were my two cents no offence meant to anyone.

The way this show is going looks too boring

Jogi, riya & aditya are more talented than Jassi.. But these serial makers want to add nonsense and drama and will make jassi win the Student of the year

This is so wrong

I want either jogi or riya to win student of the year.. I seriously dnt want a loser like Jassi to win such a big title.. Showmakers are setting a wrong example if they will make a loser like Jassi to win SOTY title..
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4
just started to watch this show and got hooked to it..
but must say..ria is such n annoying character..I haven't seen kids talking to their mother like this..the actress is good though..hope she works on her diction
her voice isn't clear at times
Its clear that she is gonna fall for Adi and he is just using her..didn't expect adi to be negative but he is😕
Jogi is the most believable character..hope he stands with Ria..
And Jassi..she is sweet, innocent..I don't mind her winning..but her reasons to win dont match with her mom's reasoning..surprisingly both dont know each other's good intentions..trying to make ur child confident and being supportive is good..but y be pushy..and then y try to shield her. suri's talking to the coach regarding swimming was totally wrong
Edited by niyati13 - 8 years ago